Announcement

#1 2014-05-31 23:28:05

phate
2014-05-31

FreeBSD Install

Hi All,

New member here.. I've searched the forums and can't find anything on this, but my apologies if this has already been asked..

Has anyone managed to get piwigo working in FreeBSD? I came across piwigo when searching the ports collection for gallery software. I've read through the install guides that I could find on the site, but these seem to be geared towards other OSes.

Again, apologies if this is a duplicate post or something, but if someone could point me in the right direction then I would be most appreciative.

As a side note: This software seems to be exactly what I'm looking for i.e. a self-hosted private web gallery that I can use to organise and share my family pictures with some family and friends.. I'm therefore very excited about getting this working. So if anyone has any experience in using piwigo for this type of thing then I'd appreciate any tips/tricks on how best to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards.

Adam.

Last edited by phate (2014-05-31 23:28:25)

#2 2014-05-31 23:41:19

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

Re: FreeBSD Install

Hi

http://piwigo.org/basics/requirements

no OS is mentionned here. as long as you have the PHP, MySQL and a web Server, it works everywhere

also if you have problem with installing the LAMP stack please consults specialized forums

Board footer