Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » You are not authorised to access the requested page

#1 2014-07-22 14:35:41

DerrickG72
2014-07-14

You are not authorised to access the requested page

Hey everyone, I have been playing around with my site images.schylling.net and made a user login section on the front of my page because all my albums are private. But now when you first visit the page I get a box that says: You are not authorised to access the requested page

How can I remove this? Also I have 2 login areas on the front page. Cant I just keep the Login block that is on the left side instead of having a left login block and a middle of the page login block? Too many login areas and my user are bound to get confused! And strangely enough If I sign into the site with the left login block I am able to sign in but I still see the Connection Settings box with the Username and password areas after I log in…

If anyone wants to take a look at this and login use these credentials username: Sam / Password: Sam

Thanks for all your help!

Piwigo version: Piwigo 2.6.3
PHP version: PHP: 5.3.28
MySQL version: 5.5.36
Piwigo URL: http://images.schylling.net

#2 2014-07-22 15:28:02

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: You are not authorised to access the requested page

Hello

DerrickG72 wrote:

Cant I just keep the Login block that is on the left side instead of having a left login block and a middle of the page login block? Too many login areas and my user are bound to get confused!

you can remove the whole menubar by making a custom identification.tpl removing {if isset($MENUBAR)}{$MENUBAR}{/if} Might need CSS too

DerrickG72 wrote:

And strangely enough If I sign into the site with the left login block I am able to sign in but I still see the Connection Settings box with the Username and password areas after I log in…

that is indeed confusing

I already filled an old ticket [Bugtracker] ticket 2518

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2014-07-23 18:21:59

Vanndy
Translation Team
Cambodia
2011-09-29

Re: You are not authorised to access the requested page

For the first issue, Plugin Advanced Menu Manager may can help:
http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=250

You can set the accessibility to webmaster only. And for Guest & any users login won't see it anymore.
(view screen shoot attached)

=================================================================

For the second issue:

Edit Sorry I can't let someone recommending to edit a core file!! Especially when there is a trigger!

Last edited by flop25 (2014-07-23 18:26:45)

•  » Themes
  •  » You are not authorised to access the requested page

Board footer