Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » UserAdvManager Feature Request

#1 2014-09-26 20:38:32

lakusfs

UserAdvManager Feature Request

Greetings,

Thanks for your quick update of user advanced manager for 2.7.  So far, it seems to be working great. 

I use UserAdvManager to force all new user requests to be validated by a site admin before use.  This functionality works great, and I am very pleased with all the customization features your plugin offers.  However, it would be really great if I could modify the email that first gets sent to the user (quoted below).  I'd like it to include text telling them that their account is pending admin approval.  I believe that initial email is sent by Piwigo itself, but is there any way you could add functionality within UserAdvManager to change the text of that initial email?  Or is that something that can be edited within Piwigo itself and I just missed it?

Quoted email:
Hello lakusfs,
Thank you for registering at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Photo Gallery!

Here are your connection settings

Link: http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/gallery/
Username: lakusfs
Password: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Email: lakusfs@yahoo.com

If you think you've received this email in error, please contact us at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Piwigo version:
PHP version:
MySQL version:
Piwigo URL: http://

#2 2014-09-26 21:14:11

Eric
Former Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25

Re: UserAdvManager Feature Request

Hi lakusfs and thanks for your interest for this plugin.

I've no idea if your suggest is doable. Basically, I think it does but I've no time to investigate in a short time. Please, add your request in the bugtracker of the plugin (choose "UserAdvManager" in the drop down projets list).

I'll have a look to it as soon as possible. But don't expect an achievement before a few weeks.
Except if someone else (another dev) wants to do it.

•  » Extensions
  •  » UserAdvManager Feature Request

Board footer