Announcement

#1 2014-04-08 18:31:45

Ilya

error message when viewed on mobile

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I have the mobile theme (as well as a desktop default theme)installed but when my site (ilyandor.com) is viewed on a cellphone all it shows is an error message :

"Warning: include(/themeconf.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/craclu/public_html/include/template.class.php on line 1125

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/themeconf.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/craclu/public_html/include/template.class.php on line 1125

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'menubar.tpl'' in /home/craclu/public_html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/craclu/public_html/include/template.class.php(468): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('menubar.tpl') #1 /home/craclu/public_html/include/template.class.php(391): Template->parse('menubar', true) #2 /home/craclu/public_html/include/block.class.php(207): Template->assign_var_from_handle('MENUBAR', 'menubar') #3 /home/craclu/public_html/include/menubar.inc.php(332): BlockManager->apply('MENUBAR', 'menubar.tpl') #4 /home/craclu/public_html/include/menubar.inc.php(30): initialize_menu() #5 /home/craclu/public_html/index.php(120): include('/home/craclu/pu...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/craclu/public_html/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127"

Also, when I go to activate the mobile theme piwigo says that I can only have one mobile theme activated, even though the mobile theme is not in the active themes list.

2nd question: my site has been active for more than 3 years, yet does not show up on google at all. How come?
(Here your message)

Piwigo version:
PHP version:
MySQL version:
Piwigo URL: http://

#2 2014-04-08 20:14:59

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: error message when viewed on mobile

Hello
did you disable/deleted the smartpocket theme? if yes reinstall it

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2014-04-08 20:17:12

Ilya

flop25 wrote:

Hello
did you disable/deleted the smartpocket theme? if yes reinstall it

I did, many times. Now I can't activate it because it says I can only have one active mobile theme, even though it's not in the active theses list.

#4 2014-04-08 20:21:34

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

could you go to the databse and check what's in the piwigo_themes table?

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described

#5 2014-04-08 20:54:53

Ilya

flop25 wrote:

could you go to the databse and check what's in the piwigo_themes table?

i went to public_html/themes and smartpocket theme is there with all the content.

#6 2014-04-08 20:56:12

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Let me say that again slower

flop25 wrote:

could you go to the database and check what's in the piwigo_themes table?

#7 2014-04-08 21:28:24

Ilya

flop25 wrote:

Let me say that again slower

flop25 wrote:

could you go to the database and check what's in the piwigo_themes table?

lol so sorry don't know where that is. what is it? where is it. (i'm crying) lol. do i access it from www.mysite.com/admin.php back end or...?

thanks for helping me! thanks for your patience.

#8 2014-04-08 21:29:44

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

check your hosting documentation

#9 2014-07-11 23:07:37

anthoang
2014-03-18

I am having this exact same problem.  When viewing my piwigo installation on a mobile device, i get the Smarty Template errors, but when viewing on a desktop - it works just fine. 

I checked my database, and i see two values:

id:elegant; version:2.6.0; name:elegant
id:smartpocket; version:2.6.1; name:Smart Pocket

#10 2014-12-21 22:19:04

Joost

Hi,

I have this same problem. I even was able to manually insert some themes into the database, but that did not do the trick. Im trying to reinstall piwigo now. It works fine on desktop, but on mobile is a problem. This week I have done some theme changes, so that is probably the problem.

Kind regards,
Joost

#11 2014-12-21 22:33:46

Joost

Just found the problem:
the entry 'mobile_theme' in table 'piwigo_config' redirected to the wrong theme. It was initially set to 'Smart_Pocket_Clear_mobile_theme', but the id of the mobile theme is 'smartpocket'.

Thank god I did not have the correct permissions to do some ftp work...

Bye!
Joost

Board footer