Announcement

#1 2015-01-10 17:30:00

keneso

how/where to change the links

Hi

At the gallery below (my gallery URL) I have added header, and footer, plus an introduction right before the site's header, to get to piwigo there is an anchor in the top menu which slides the page to it.

All fine, but when I click on album/sub-album/photo it takes me back to top of page, I would like to make it stay in that page section; would that be possible, I guess I need to modify the dynamic linking, but have no clue, in case it's possible I'd kindly need detailed instructions.

Piwigo version: 2.7.3
PHP version:
MySQL version: 5.5
Piwigo URL: http://piwigo.org ;)
whereas my gallery URL: http://convegnodinsegnamento dot org/galleria-foto/

Thank you

#2 2015-01-10 23:22:14

keneso

Re: how/where to change the links

Nevermind,

I just removed the intro section, not ideal for me, but avoids the customization of links.

#3 2015-01-11 05:10:30

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Hi :-)

You've delete piwigo footer ?

I don't understand what you would change ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#4 2015-01-11 18:10:19

keneso

Hi,

in a certain way you can say I have, but if you scroll down to the footer you'll notice I kept the important piece of piwigo footer, alas the link, it is under "credits"

If you wonder about the original request in opening post, I was trying to modify the linking across piwigo, meaning to add an anchor to piwigo's dynamic linking, something like:

sitepath/index.php?/category/4#piwigo

If you take at the root of the site you'll notice I have few sections in the page, the first being:
<div class="page-section intro">
and I wanted to have that in the "galleria-foto" (piwigo) as well, and put piwigo in the next section
<div id="piwigo" class="page-section gallery">
but by doing this every time that you click on a link the page would jump up to the top (alas intro section).

I have removed the intro section since I had to go online by today, but if you have a solution I would be glad to test it; for what I know might be even something simpler than changing the links, i.e. css, or simple html.

Thank you

#5 2015-01-11 18:18:50

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Hi :-)

no problem for footer ;-)

but I think your question is for footer and if you delete it's difficult answer

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#6 2015-01-11 18:30:42

keneso

Hi,

>>but I think your question is for footer and if you delete it's difficult answer

I am not sure if I understand, do you mean to modify link behaviour need to have the original footer?

Board footer