Announcement

#1 2015-03-05 16:47:52

INTEGRATIONIST
2014-02-24

How to remove menu from login page? Need a CLEAN login page

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

how can I remove the menu from the login page? I want only items relevant to user login (plus registration and password reset link, of course also submit button) - but nothing else.

I feel like it is absolutely horrible that there are non usable items on the login page, this looks like the application is not really finished or some debugging mode is activated, it simply is not a clean result and I can not understand how any application developer can accept such a state - I could not release it like that.

What is needed, to change this? Before buildig my own template - is there some plugin that does it for me?

Also I feel like this should be addressed in the piwigo core, there is no sense in showing things that can not be used. Is there any chance of developers going to remove this ugly spot of piwigo, so it will be even better and also good for non-hobbyist applications?

Thanks for your attention!

Piwigo version: newest

#2 2015-03-05 17:53:29

fondy
Norway
2014-10-27

Re: How to remove menu from login page? Need a CLEAN login page

Hi

install extension 'LocalFiles Editor'

Under CSS:

#menubar {display: none !important; display: none
}

You can also install extension: 'Advanced Menu Manager' (here you also have to install 'Grum Plugin')

Last edited by fondy (2015-03-05 17:56:55)

#3 2015-03-06 01:03:53

INTEGRATIONIST
2014-02-24

Re: How to remove menu from login page? Need a CLEAN login page

Thanks for the quick answer - but this will hide the menu from all the pages... I just want to have a clean login page. The menu is ok to be visible on other pages.

Board footer