Announcement

#1 2015-07-18 16:07:50

f3red
Cold Springs (Reno), NV, USA
2015-06-11

Users Cannot Edit User Albums

All,

I am still trying to get things set up - new Piwigo gallery (and new I am new to Piwigo)...

Current problem is users cannot edit their sub-albums - I mean there is no "Edit" icon available to registered users. I want them to be able to upload (that works), edit photo (title, description, etc), delete photo, create and delete sub-albums.

I have Community plugin installed, and File Uploader and User Delete Photo (all up to date). The [Community] "Apply to sub-albums" and "ability to create sub-albums" check-boxes are unselectable for "any registered user" - in fact, for any user.

Please help

<UPDATE 20 July 2015>

This situation is a roadblock for us. We support an active user community, and as the Gallery2 users register on Piwigo, my only recourse at this time is to give them "Administrator" status so they can manage their photos and albums. This is too dangerous for the average user. I see by older conversations that Icy Picture Modify was needed for this capability, but it is no longer available. I need help.

Piwigo version: 2.7.4
PHP version: 5.4
MySQL version:
Piwigo URL: http://photos.384thbombgroup.com/

Last edited by f3red (2015-07-20 15:43:35)

#2 2015-07-21 11:27:57

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

Re: Users Cannot Edit User Albums

Unfortunately this is not possible and as far as I know, nobody is working on a plugin to support a real community

Board footer