Announcement

#1 2016-05-08 23:18:58

S.E.

Update to 2.8.1, problem with rights ?

Hello,

After upgrading to 2.8.1 I lost access to the logo I used on all pages, but after changing the rights on this file, I have now lost lost access to all css !??

I suppose I messed with the rights somewhere, any idea how I should  configure the rights on the whole piwigo directory ? or is this about some .htaccess file ?

Piwigo version: Piwigo 2.8.1
PHP version: 5.5.34
MySQL version: 5.5.44
Piwigo URL: http://photo.aerien.ch/index/

#2 2016-05-09 06:30:01

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Update to 2.8.1, problem with rights ?

Hi :-)

CHMOD on theme diectory ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2016-05-09 11:24:45

S.E.

When I view the source, the link to CSS is not accessible :

403 Forbidden
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /_data/combined/cb1j3c.css
on this server.
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

I wonder if that's linked to the sub-domain : photo.site.com in place of www.site.com/piwigo ?

If I remember correctly t worked fine just after the update to 2.8.1, I may have uploaded an older  .htaccess file, now it's :

AcceptPathInfo On
Options -Indexes +MultiViews

#4 2016-05-09 11:51:04

S.E.The administration pa

Strangely enough, the main administration page looks fine, even if its stylesheets are in the same

/_data/combined/

directory !

Not sure how this could be related, but most thumbnails do not show anymore... I already had a problem to create thumbnails recently, which was the main reason for the update : the other sizes were created, but the ...-th.jpg files were not created.

#5 2016-05-09 11:56:07

S.E.

Sorry about the /admin.php style, it was in the browser cache, now that I manually reloaded it, there is no style anymore, same 403 message as above !

#6 2016-05-09 13:18:45

S.E.

ddtddt wrote:

Hi :-)

CHMOD on theme diectory ?

OK thanks for the tip ! I had to CHMOD 755 all concerned directories, /_data/combined/ for CSS stylesheets, and all /_data/i/galleries/... and /galleries/... else pictures didn't show anymore !

And now it works fine apparently !

I have some trouble to understand how I could have changed all permissions by error, since I use CHMOD through my ftp client, and it would takes long minutes to chmod all piwigo directories ...

Board footer