Piwigo.org

You are not logged in. (Register / Login)

Announcement

#31 2017-02-11 22:43:49

eliz82
Website

Re: [Tool] Piwigo2Img

Published new version, major revision. Now Piwigo2Img suport calling piwigo api by javascript. See admin options.
I have added this future because of CharlieM post piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27621 , some users can have problems with php/loopback.

Changelog:

v1.8.0pjm (php json mixt) (2017-02-10)
--Added api request method as php or javascript to admin options;
--Added custom-example output option to code <select>;
--Some small changes to "piwigo2img-demo.htm";
--Other small changes, refinements and fixes;

v1.7.11jc (json classic) (2017-01-22) [NOT PUBLISHED! ]
--Changes to jsDisable... functions, replaced with jsReset... functions for future compatibility with javascript method;
--Replaced api reguest method from php to javascript (using api json output);

@WuppiGER
I have added in 1.8.0 some custom-example on how you can generate custom html code. feel free to modify this lines to your needs.
[Github] piwigo2img file piwigo2img.php@L864-L867

#32 2017-02-13 12:56:01

WuppiGER
Website

eliz82 wrote:

this part of the code (without the main DIV) is easy to generate without big changes to piwigo2img, because the code is symmetric. i have no plan to add asymmetric code generation to piwigo2img

eliz82 wrote:

@WuppiGER
I have added in 1.8.0 some custom-example on how you can generate custom html code. feel free to modify this lines to your needs.
[Github] piwigo2img file piwigo2img.php@L864-L867

Many thx for this example. And i see the Problem ... the <div> must be set manually
<div id="" class="gallery  gallery-columns-XXX gallery-size-thumbnail">. When i write it into custom-code - the div will set on every pic (of course) :(
FIRST Test: set div manually (in wordpress) around your code: works ;)

Idea ... click on copy/insert (check: only if "custom-code" is set): you will set the correct div (count pictures: gallery-columns-xxx) around the code. But: bigger changes need - i think ... ok ... Semi-automatic is for me ok *G*

THX!!!

#33 2017-03-09 20:36:08

eliz82
Website

Major revision with many changes

v1.8.1pjm (php json mixt) (2017-03-08)
--Category tree <select> is build to infinite level depth for php method;
--Added Async <button> that execute jsAsync() function, this can generate asynchronous code;
--Added user custom <input> field for async-example;
--Javascript 1 is added in the page only if api request method used is javascript;
--Added debug admin option for php method;
--Improved adding styles to html elements with javascript;
--Fixed bug when trying to insert code in <textarea> when <iframe> missing from page (bug introduced in 1.7.8);
--Reorganise the javascript code by the position in the page of element they refer;

WuppiGER wrote:

Idea ... click on copy/insert (check: only if "custom-code" is set): you will set the correct div (count pictures: gallery-columns-xxx) around the code. But: bigger changes need - i think ... ok ...

Originally I thinked to the same thing, but in the final I added a new button called Async, because is more clear for the user to understand what this button does.
Also integrated the Async function with the function that show the generated code in textarea, this keep the async code and the begging and the end even new pictures are clicked. So I can say now Piwigo2Img fully support generating asynchronous code.

I also made a recursive function that generate the album tree, so now the tree is show to infinite level depth.

Last edited by eliz82 (2017-03-25 20:00:58)

Board footer