Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Versa

#1 2017-03-24 02:10:58

lexming
2017-03-19

[Theme] Versa

Hi,

I'm uploading Versa, a theme I've been working on for my personal site. It is a responsive dark theme that tries to not interfere with the photographs. It uses its responsive capabilities not only to adapt to the browser window but also to offer a difference experience depending on the screen orientation or window characteristics.

- In landscape mode (or wide windows) the photograph fills the screen. The information and comments of the photograph are accessible by scrolling the page.
- In portrait mode (or tall windows) the top part of the screen shows the full image and the bottom part its information and comments.

The theme is currently in beta as it has only been tested on the platforms I have available - namely Firefox on Linux, Firefox on Android, Chrome on Android, Safari on iOS. Since the use of CSS and JS vendor specific extensions is very limited I do not expect any major breakage, but please let me know any issues you may find. Feedback is very welcome.

Last edited by lexming (2017-06-07 12:15:21)

#2 2018-03-24 17:58:08

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Re: [Theme] Versa

The theme installs under themes/Versa/ (capital V) but the themes/Versa/template/*.tpl files reference
path='themes/versa/js/menuswitch.js'
and
href="themes/versa/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css"
and the like, so on case significant file systems those files are not found and lead to errors.
Changing all lowercase /versa/ to /Versa/ helps.

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

Notice: Undefined offset: 854 in /var/www/piwigo.org/forum/include/parser.php on line 509

Notice: Undefined offset: 854 in /var/www/piwigo.org/forum/include/parser.php on line 510

#3 2018-03-24 18:28:03

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

#4 2018-03-24 19:24:49

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

@lexming please send a Pr to https://github.com/plegall/Piwigo-automatic_size to support your theme instead of publishing Automatic Oversize

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#5 2018-10-25 04:39:05

lexming
2017-03-19

Thank you for the feedback and reporting those errors.

- I have updated the Versa theme including fixes to the wrong hard coded paths.

- I apologise for the confusion created with the Automatic_Oversize plug-in. I should have made it clearer that it was a drop-in replacement for Automatic_Size. Enhancing Automatic_Size with the functionality of Automatic_Oversize is certainly a better solution. Therefore, I already removed the latter from the repository to avoid further problems and I will send a Pr to Automatic_Size as soon as I have a first working patch.

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Versa

Board footer