Piwigo.org

You are not logged in. (Register / Login)

Announcement

  • Forum Index
  •  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#181 2017-03-08 21:42:17

amilcar
Member
Registered: 2017-03-08
Posts: 5

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

EDIT: managed to reproduce. It happens if you enter html-formatted descriptions in album settings. This confuses the equalheights jQuery plugin used in bootstrapdefault.
Fixed in [Github] piwigo-bootstrap-darkroom commit f9d81b97 but I guess it's not the fix you'd expect. To really keep the description in next version, use custom CSS like

Code:

.content-grid .col-inner .caption .description {
  display: block;
}

Maybe I'll turn it into a config option, but that would require a fix for the misaligned grid.

UPDATE: I found a fix for the misalignment, and added an option to explicitly display the category description for grid view, too. Will be in next version.

Thank you very much !! That was fast ! ...and efficient !!

I'll wait for the next release and advise on french forum !

Offline

 

#182 2017-03-11 10:51:55

moose
Member
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
Registered: 2013-01-03
Posts: 35

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Issue on using Ext 'Language Switch' with EXT Bootstrap Darkroom Revision 1.5.7

Using Ext 'Language Switch' with EXT Bootstrap Darkroom Revision 1.5.7 works great as long as you're using menu entrees from Album menu (see screenshot 1).

Sadly, for the other menu's entress (menu, identification) this works for first menu level point only. If choosing a menu entree below this top level menu points, e.g. 'search' from menu 'menu' the related side (search form in this case) shows up as expected. But, the language switching flag is hidden and doesn't appear (see screenshot 2) anymore until you press the home 'button' - in the case represented by string 'pix-bavaria' on top left.

How do I get the language switch flag displayed on all submenu sites? Or, why does this work for the album sides/subsides only and how can I fix it?

Any ideas? Would be great, thanks in advance!

Greetinx

moose


Uploaded Images

Last edited by moose (2017-03-11 10:52:35)

Offline

 

#183 2017-03-13 16:26:25

teekay
Member
Registered: 2013-06-12
Posts: 235

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi moose,

the plugin is registered on index.tpl pages only. Usually it's just a button in the lower navbar. I decided to move it up to the primary navbar because I think it fits better there, but you are right in that this causes some inconsistent behaviour. IMHO, the plugin should be assigned globally for all pages, but no idea how to influence that from within the theme.

Last edited by teekay (2017-03-13 16:27:43)

Offline

 

#184 2017-03-14 07:42:15

moose
Member
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
Registered: 2013-01-03
Posts: 35

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi teekay,

teekay wrote:

the plugin is registered on index.tpl pages only. Usually it's just a button in the lower navbar. I decided to move it up to the primary navbar because I think it fits better there

I totally agree! It fit's very well there and I don't like to find it at  another location!

teekay wrote:

... this causes some inconsistent behaviour. IMHO, the plugin should be assigned globally for all pages, but no idea how to influence that from within the theme.

Well, this looks like I'd have to dive a little bit deeper in the code itself what I'd like to avoid actually. But, if this only way ...

When I found a solution I'll get back to this post and will publish it here.

Anyway, many thanks for your reply, teekay!

Greetinx

moose

Offline

 

#185 2017-03-16 08:52:48

teekay
Member
Registered: 2013-06-12
Posts: 235

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

moose wrote:

Hi teekay,

teekay wrote:

the plugin is registered on index.tpl pages only. Usually it's just a button in the lower navbar. I decided to move it up to the primary navbar because I think it fits better there

I totally agree! It fit's very well there and I don't like to find it at  another location!

teekay wrote:

... this causes some inconsistent behaviour. IMHO, the plugin should be assigned globally for all pages, but no idea how to influence that from within the theme.

Well, this looks like I'd have to dive a little bit deeper in the code itself what I'd like to avoid actually. But, if this only way ...

When I found a solution I'll get back to this post and will publish it here.

Anyway, many thanks for your reply, teekay!

Greetinx

moose

I found a workaround.

[Github] piwigo-bootstrap-darkroom commit a43b7858 ;-)

Offline

 

#186 2017-03-21 12:48:56

moose
Member
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
Registered: 2013-01-03
Posts: 35

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

I found a workaround.

[Github] piwigo-bootstrap-darkroom commit a43b7858 ;-)

OMG - so much time you spend on enhancing the code for all these subpages! Will give it a try soon! Thanks so much, teekay!

Offline

 

#187 2017-03-21 12:54:10

moose
Member
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
Registered: 2013-01-03
Posts: 35

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

New question (1):

Hi folks,

please, have a look at the attached screenshot.

How can I avoid displaying the marked (i.e. album or picture related) menu button on the right (because I disabled all menu entrees which could be shown there)?

Thanks in advance,

moose


Uploaded Images

Offline

 

#188 2017-03-21 13:01:44

moose
Member
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
Registered: 2013-01-03
Posts: 35

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

New question (2):

Hi folks,

please, have a look at the attached 2 screenshots.

Beeing in a second level album, the parent album name and the album name itself are displayed (2a). Moving deeper to an image itself, just the album name but not the parent album name is displayed (2b).

I think it's a theme related setting because when choosing another theme (e.g. simply grey), the full path will be shown.

So my question is how to enable the full path to be shown or at least how to enable album's and parent album's names to be shown at photo page level?

Thanks in advance,

moose


Uploaded Images

Last edited by moose (2017-03-21 13:12:17)

Offline

 

#189 2017-03-21 14:49:55

teekay
Member
Registered: 2013-06-12
Posts: 235

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Re (1): will see if it's possible to add a check that hides the contextual navbar if it's empty.

Re (2): that's a design decision. See https://github.com/tkuther/piwigo-boots … own-issues

Offline

 

#190 2017-03-21 18:50:49

moose
Member
Location: Upper Bavaria, Germany
Registered: 2013-01-03
Posts: 35

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

Re (1): will see if it's possible to add a check that hides the contextual navbar if it's empty.

Thanks in advance!

teekay wrote:

Re (2): that's a design decision. See https://github.com/tkuther/piwigo-boots … own-issues

I understand:

The secondary navbar on the picture page might span several lines, depending on the length of the category/picture name. As a workaround, the number of nested levels is truncated to max 2 levels by default.

Sadly, didn't read all the stuff there so far - sorry for asking/missing understanding.

Greetinx

moose

Offline

 

#191 2017-04-17 09:38:34

Kinsman
Member
Registered: 2017-03-01
Posts: 15

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Mmm I think I have done something wrong somewhere, I only just realised the social sharing buttons are missing for guests? Or is that deliberate?

Offline

 

#192 2017-04-17 22:04:50

teekay
Member
Registered: 2013-06-12
Posts: 235

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Kinsman wrote:

Mmm I think I have done something wrong somewhere, I only just realised the social sharing buttons are missing for guests? Or is that deliberate?

Not really, it _should_ always be visible for guests if it's enabled in bootstrap default settings.

Offline

 

#193 2017-04-18 02:28:21

Kinsman
Member
Registered: 2017-03-01
Posts: 15

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Ok, I just realised it's fine on desktop, but in mobile they vanish, only the email icon is visible, which I added manually.

http://www.bikesnstuff.net/gallery/

I use Firefox on both desktop and mobile. Any thoughts how I could troubleshoot this?

Offline

 

#194 2017-04-18 02:40:34

Kinsman
Member
Registered: 2017-03-01
Posts: 15

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

NVM, weirdly it was adblocker in firefox mobile, once I allowed my gallery it's all fine.

Offline

 

#195 2017-06-12 12:29:59

amilcar
Member
Registered: 2017-03-08
Posts: 5

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

hi all,

since last update, fonts are "bigger" in the front end. (descriptions titles, menus)
is there a way to set h1, h2,  p,  etc. additional css for the darkroom theme ?
or even better for my needs : would it be possible to have old font sizes back like in the admin ?

thanks for your help, have a nice day !!

https://zorus.org/gplusphoto

Last edited by amilcar (2017-06-12 12:30:58)

Offline

 
  • Forum Index
  •  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter facebook google+ newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2017 · Contact