Announcement

#1 2017-04-29 15:04:04

mcsakevin
2017-04-29

[resolved] Sudden Error when trying to upload pictures

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

Suddenly my girlfriends Piwigo Picture Site has started generating this error when she clicks the "Add" link under photos and it's not finishing the upload.

I tried to update Piwigo to the latest version (2.8.6), but I get a white page after a while and then nothing happens.

Notice: Undefined index: upload_form_chunk_size in /home/naomionishi/kitanoshashin.net/admin/include/photos_add_direct_prepare.inc.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined index: upload_form_chunk_size in /home/naomionishi/kitanoshashin.net/admin/include/photos_add_direct_prepare.inc.php on line 210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/naomionishi/kitanoshashin.net/admin/include/photos_add_direct_prepare.inc.php:31) in /home/naomionishi/kitanoshashin.net/include/page_header.php on line 101

Piwigo version: 2.7.4
PHP version: 5.6.29
MySQL version: 5.6.34
Piwigo URL: ***

Hope there's someone out there able to help me out. Wonder if anyone out there knows about this error or how to fix it......

Sincerely,
Kevin

Last edited by ddtddt (2020-06-24 07:51:33)

#2 2017-07-31 15:41:21

mcsakevin
2017-04-29

Re: [resolved] Sudden Error when trying to upload pictures

Solved this issue by downloading the latest release and then overwriting the entire site.

Board footer