Announcement

#1 2017-08-07 05:41:09

mikeage
2017-08-07

Can't get multiple formats to work

Hi,

I'm a new piwigo user, and having some trouble getting the multiple formats to work.

First, I installed a clean installation of Piwigo 2.9.1 (new directory, new db). I then edited local/config/config.inc.php to contain:

Code:

<?php

$conf['enable_formats'] = true;
$conf['format_ext'] = array('pef', 'cr2', 'tif', 'tiff', 'nef', 'dng', 'ai', 'psd');

?>

(I added "pef" since my RAW files are from a Pentax DSLR).

I FTPed my files into piwigo/galleries/foo. I left the JPGs in foo/, and moved the PEFs to foo/pwg_format/

I then ran the synchronization tool, and it added my pictures (good), but when I click on the pictures and click on the download link, it only shows me one format (JPG). I do not see any indication that it ever found the .PEF files.

I've also tried leaving the PEF files in the same directory as the JPGs; same result.

All of the PEF files have the same name as the JPGs, just with a different extension.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Piwigo version: 2.9.1
PHP version: 7.0+35ubuntu6
MySQL version: 5.7.19-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

#2 2017-08-15 07:43:45

mikeage
2017-08-07

Re: Can't get multiple formats to work

My mistake. Turns out my problem was case sensitivity; I'd assumed piwigo wasn't, since pictures are detected regardless of whether it's jpg or JPG, but it turns out that the pwg_format files are case sensitive.

Last edited by mikeage (2017-08-15 11:08:23)

Board footer