Announcement

#1 2017-09-09 01:33:01

syst3mboot
2017-09-09

[Help] ImgSrc->get_url() method not updating

Hello,

Im trying to host images externally from another one of my servers and have been modifying piwigo to allow this. I ran into a problem with the get_url() method in /includes/derivative.inc.php. I made some changes and when I call ImgSrc->get_url() in php code it works fine, however when I call it in the template file the method remains unchanged and returns old results. It still calls the original get_url() method. Is it calling a different get_url() method than the one in derivative.inc.php, or is cached? Im so confused, I've spent all day trying to figure this out.

Piwigo version: 2.6.3

Last edited by syst3mboot (2017-09-09 01:35:12)

#2 2017-09-09 02:55:43

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: [Help] ImgSrc->get_url() method not updating

I notify the dev who did the multi size feature, but honestly... you are trying to do the feature we dropped when the multi size was implemented and on an old version

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2017-09-09 03:09:50

syst3mboot
2017-09-09

Re: [Help] ImgSrc->get_url() method not updating

yah, i just need some images to be managed by the main server (like the name and description) but hosted externally, I got them to load in some parts of the site (where images are loaded with DerivativeImage::url(IMG_LARGE, $src_image) but anywhere they're loaded with new SrcImage($row); I'm having problems because changing the database path value it still doesn't load it. It tries loading it with i.php/<address> which doesn't go through, that's why I'm trying to change the get_url() method to return the proper address without the "i.php" part.

Board footer