Announcement

#1 2017-08-12 10:27:43

homdax
Sweden
2015-02-02

Relocate Copyright in Bootstrap Default theme

I am just getting DEV hits when searching, so forgive this new post about a thing that really should be simple to find...

Using Perso footer I added a copyright to the site that is relevant for the content, but it also places the Piwigo Copyright text in an awkward position and I would like to push it down, below.

I know I am looking to move the copyright DIV which contains:

Code:

<div class="copyright container">
            <div class="text-center">
{if isset($debug.TIME)}
                {'Page generated in'|@translate} {$debug.TIME} ({$debug.NB_QUERIES} {'SQL queries in'|@translate} {$debug.SQL_TIME}) -
{/if}
                {*
                    Please, do not remove this copyright. If you really want to,
                            contact us on http://piwigo.org to find a solution on how
                            to show the origin of the script...
                *}
                {'Powered by'|@translate}  <a href="{$PHPWG_URL}" class="Piwigo">Piwigo</a> | Bootstrap Default {'theme by'|@translate} <a href="https://philio.me/">Phil Bayfield</a>
{$VERSION}
{if isset($CONTACT_MAIL)}
                | <a href="mailto:{$CONTACT_MAIL}?subject={'A comment on your site'|@translate|@escape:url}">{'Contact webmaster'|@translate}</a>
{/if}
{if isset($TOGGLE_MOBILE_THEME_URL)}
                | {'View in'|@translate} : <a href="{$TOGGLE_MOBILE_THEME_URL}">{'Mobile'|@translate}</a> | <b>{'Desktop'|@translate}</b>
{/if}

{get_combined_scripts load='footer'}

{if isset($footer_elements)}
{foreach from=$footer_elements item=v}
{$v}
{/foreach}
{/if}
            </div>
        </div>
{if isset($debug.QUERIES_LIST)}
        <div id="debug">
{$debug.QUERIES_LIST}
        </div>
{/if}
    </div>

but I don't know where to in the tpl files. Index?

Tried pasting it in to Perso Footer, but it did not take the code, which was expected. :)

www.shots.lotrokin.me

Last edited by homdax (2017-08-12 11:06:48)

#2 2017-08-16 14:58:02

homdax
Sweden
2015-02-02

Re: Relocate Copyright in Bootstrap Default theme

'ello?

#3 2017-08-18 08:54:35

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Hi :-)

folder template in your thème ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#4 2017-08-18 15:14:10

homdax
Sweden
2015-02-02

Come on... you pull mon shin, ne'st pas? :)

its in footer.tpl in theme/bootstrapdefault/

I can find the code, that is the minor issue. If I comment out that I remove it, and I do not want that.

As it is it pops up higher up on the site than where i want it so i am looking to relocate it to further down and the code in theme/bootstrapdefault/template/index.tpl is a bit too complex for me.

I find a footer reference and I find includes, but I do not find any include for footer.tpl so it is done in some other way I am not familiar with.

#5 2017-08-21 23:48:00

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Hello
bootstrap is a great UI since its responsive, but might be hard to understand and to keep in shape ; what you want can be achieved using only CSS. Anyway changing the css or the html could break the responsiv'ity' or worst
I would recommend to just add your own text in a <div> at the beginning of a custom footer.tpl using the Config->Template page and Localfiles editor

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#6 2017-09-13 09:42:05

homdax
Sweden
2015-02-02

#7 2017-09-13 10:46:35

teekay
2013-06-12

.. and that's the wrong github project for Bootstrap Default.

Anyways, to give you a hand:

1. Create directory template-extensions/bootstrapdefault
2. copy themes/bootstrapdefault/template/footer.tpl to template-extensions/bootstrapdefault/
3. In Administration -> Configuration -> Templates, in the row that holds the copied template, select Original -> footer.tpl, connected theme: bootstrapdefault
4. edit template-extensions/bootstrapdefault/footer.tpl to your liking

That's called a template override.

Last edited by teekay (2017-09-13 11:57:24)

#8 2017-09-13 12:11:10

homdax
Sweden
2015-02-02

As I replied at github, I do run a darkoom site as well. Just assumed the code was same.

Will give that a shot. Thanks.

Board footer