•  » Extensions
  •  » [MacShareToPiwigo] not appearing in extensions list

#1 2017-11-29 23:51:30

davidedwardsphotos
Melbourne
2015-11-11

[MacShareToPiwigo] not appearing in extensions list

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I have been using the latest MacShareTo Piwigo extension in my Mac Photos for some time and it has been working great.

Last weekend I was uploading multiple photo folders to different folders in my Piwigo installation. After one of the uploads the confirmation dialog (I can't remember the details, but it's the dialog that comes up with the tick saying the upload was sucessful) was hidden behind other windows on my Mac and I could not get to it (when I tabbed to MacShareToPiwigo it was locked and I could not get to the confirmation dialog to click the OK button).

I had to force-kill some apps, incluing Photos, but still couldn't get to the confirmation dialog. I rebooted the Mac. Somehow this sequence of events has corrupted my MacShareToPiwigo installation. I now no longer see it in the list of extensions in Photos or in the System Preferences.

I have tried re-installing it, and it tells me it's doing an upgrade but then says the module is already installed and I don't need to run the program. I've tied using appcleaner to remove it, but I suspect it's removing the installer, not the actual extension.

I haven't seen the author around for some time. Does anyone know how to actually completely remove and reinstall the MacShareToPiwigo application? Or where the extension files are installed and what they're called?

Piwigo version: 2.9.2
PHP version: 5.4.45
MySQL version: 5.5.51-38.2
Piwigo URL: http://davidedwardsphotos.com/photos-p

•  » Extensions
  •  » [MacShareToPiwigo] not appearing in extensions list

Board footer