Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#271 2018-03-18 00:30:40

MarcRJacobs
Bavaro, Dominican Republic
2013-05-27

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi teekay;

Thanks for the reply.

Got it, awesome. I stuck it into the bottom of  /themes/bootstrap_darkroom/template/menubar_categories.tpl?

Works PERFECT, even with a nice divider.

Thanks so much,
~Marc

Last edited by MarcRJacobs (2018-03-18 01:01:50)

#272 2018-03-18 03:22:28

Jessy
2018-03-07

teekay wrote:

So, I just release 2.0.0. Enjoy!

Really great theme ;) many thanks to you! It should be blundled

We 're still using Boostrap 3 so it could be useful to split this forum's discussion, isn't ?

For exemple contact form plugin doesn't seem supported in Darkroom v1 then it could be more easy to follow development sync...

#273 2018-03-18 07:35:14

Ralf
Dorsten-Lembeck
2012-05-08

Hi Teekay,

what exactly do you mean with "script code section"?

Ralf

There are only two kinds of music:
Rock and Roll

https://www.ralf-kerkhoff.de

#274 2018-03-18 14:04:03

MarcRJacobs
2013-05-27

Hi Ralf;

I was able to solve my issue by adding the suggested menu item in the bottom of
/themes/bootstrap_darkroom/template/menubar_categories.tpl

By putting it there it added an "All Albums" item, plus a divider at the top of the "Albums" menu. It ended up being even better than I had hoped for.

This may not be the correct place to put the code, but it works perfectly. Attached you can see the code. The code is stock except for lines 30 and 31.

The downside to doing this type of mod is that every update will overwrite the code. I just keep a text file of changes I've made to handle this.

Best of luck,
Marc

#275 2018-03-18 19:50:32

teekay
2013-06-12

MarcRJacobs wrote:

Hi Ralf;

By putting it there it added an "All Albums" item, plus a divider at the top of the "Albums" menu. It ended up being even better than I had hoped for.

This may not be the correct place to put the code, but it works perfectly. Attached you can see the code. The code is stock except for lines 30 and 31.

The downside to doing this type of mod is that every update will overwrite the code. I just keep a text file of changes I've made to handle this.

Best of luck,
Marc

My idea was to put it in the AdditionalPages's script section for the carousel code, but having it globally is an even better idea. Take care that menubar_categories.tpl will be overwritten on theme updates. Use themes/bootstrap_darkroom/local_head.tpl instead with smarty syntax, like:

Code:

{footer_script require='jquery'}
$(document).ready(function() {
  $('#categoriesDropdownMenu .dropdown-menu').prepend('<a class="dropdown-item" href="index/categories">All Albums</a><div class="dropdown-divider"></div>');
});
{/footer_script}

That's persistent and the cleanest way.

#276 2018-03-18 20:03:23

teekay
2013-06-12

Jessy wrote:

teekay wrote:

So, I just release 2.0.0. Enjoy!

Really great theme ;) many thanks to you! It should be blundled

We 're still using Boostrap 3 so it could be useful to split this forum's discussion, isn't ?

For exemple contact form plugin doesn't seem supported in Darkroom v1 then it could be more easy to follow development sync...

This was discussed/decided here: http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28276
TL;DR v1 isn't really developed anymore and won't be marked compatible with Piwigo 2.10+

#277 2018-03-18 23:25:02

MarcRJacobs
2013-05-27

teekay wrote:

MarcRJacobs wrote:

Hi Ralf;

Best of luck,
Marc

My idea was to put it in the AdditionalPages's script section for the carousel code, but having it globally is an even better idea. Take care that menubar_categories.tpl will be overwritten on theme updates. Use themes/bootstrap_darkroom/local_head.tpl instead with smarty syntax, like:

Code:

{footer_script require='jquery'}
$(document).ready(function() {
  $('#categoriesDropdownMenu .dropdown-menu').prepend('<a class="dropdown-item" href="index/categories">All Albums</a><div class="dropdown-divider"></div>');
});
{/footer_script}

That's persistent and the cleanest way.

Hi teekay;

Love your idea, but a little confused. I rem'd out my line in menubar_categories.tpl, and created a new template called local_head.tpl in the same folder, inserted your code, but it didn't work. Maybe I'm not clear on what smarty syntax is? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marc

#278 2018-03-19 08:31:23

teekay
2013-06-12

MarcRJacobs wrote:

Hi teekay;

Love your idea, but a little confused. I rem'd out my line in menubar_categories.tpl, and created a new template called local_head.tpl in the same folder, inserted your code, but it didn't work. Maybe I'm not clear on what smarty syntax is? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marc

local_head.tpl needs to be in top-level inside the bootstrap_darkroom folder, so themes/bootstrap_darkroom/local_head.tpl

#279 2018-03-19 09:55:37

Ralf
Dorsten-Lembeck
2012-05-08

Hi,

ist there away to disable the globe symbol which is displayed on the homepage and category pages when OSM Streetmap is installed?

I do not find any setting for it.

Cheers
Ralf

Rock and Roll

#280 2018-03-19 18:42:51

MarcRJacobs
2013-05-27

teekay wrote:

MarcRJacobs wrote:

Hi teekay;

Thanks,
Marc

local_head.tpl needs to be in top-level inside the bootstrap_darkroom folder, so themes/bootstrap_darkroom/local_head.tpl

Ahhh, much better. Thank you! Guess I still have lots to learn about Piwigo and your theme. :-)

~Marc

#281 2018-03-19 20:52:42

teekay
2013-06-12

Ralf wrote:

Hi,

ist there away to disable the globe symbol which is displayed on the homepage and category pages when OSM Streetmap is installed?

I do not find any setting for it.

Cheers
Ralf

You could hide it using custom CSS

Code:

li.osm-button {
  display: none;
}

#282 2018-03-20 07:09:07

Ralf
Dorsten-Lembeck
2012-05-08

Hi Teekay,

thanks a lot :-)

Rock and Roll

#283 2018-03-22 01:50:31

MarcRJacobs
2013-05-27

Hi;

When I click on the magnifying glass the search, is is possible to have the box that opens up to type into be black text on a white background?

I can find a setting for this with inspect element.

Thanks,
Marc

#284 2018-03-25 19:16:29

PolyWogg
2014-08-17

PolyWogg wrote:

>> If you replace the two $COMMENT_IMGs with $current.TITLE it should do what you want for now.

YES! That works perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Soooo, is there a way for me to make that "permanent" somehow? I just realized the last update of course overwrote it and my "titles" below images disappeared.

Or a simple way to enter that quickly? I've bookmarked it all so I can do it more easily, just wondering if you have a recommendation for a workflow. I was wondering if I could paste that function into the "override" function.

Paul
aka PolyWogg

#285 2018-03-29 16:33:54

Pho3nyx
2018-03-29

Hello, nice theme (i think the best of piwigo) :)
I have 2 request if possible:

1) I would like to remove the top line with the album, user connection, piwigo language menu from the album and the thumbsnail pages like in the full image page (basically i want that the only top menu showed is like here https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/picture/16-d … lack_white for all the gallery pages)

2) In the top menu is possible to show only the name of the gallery and the name of the file?

For example https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/picture/16-d … lack_white show:
Home / Landscape / Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

i would like something like that would show just:
Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

Thanks in advantage for your help.

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer