Announcement

  •  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#301 2018-04-13 21:25:56

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
388

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Pho3nyx wrote:

I hide the main navbar with

.navbar-main {
display: none;
}

in the CSS

I still have to do:

In the top menu is possible to show only the name of the gallery and the name of the file?

For example https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/picture/16-d … lack_white show:
Home / Landscape / Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

i would like something like that would show just:
Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

Thanks in advantage for your help.

It's not possible without fiddling with the CSS and PHP code involved. It's tricky. I won't provide a solution.

Last edited by teekay (2018-04-13 21:49:11)

Offline

 

#302 2018-04-13 22:02:12

Pho3nyx
Member
2018-03-29
38

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

ok thanks anyway

Offline

 

#303 2018-04-16 21:12:32

PolyWogg
Member
2014-08-17
59

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

This seems like it should be incredibly simple, but maybe I'm missing something in the setup / approach that would negate what I want.

I want when it goes to the actual photo page to be defaulted to Large photos. It remembers each time once I set it, but otherwise, the default seems to be Medium.

I don't know what would happen if someone loaded on mobile though and I set it to default to large...I tried the plugin Automatic Sizer, but it didn't seem to change anything.

PolyWogg

Offline

 

#304 2018-04-20 21:18:54

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
388

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

PolyWogg wrote:

This seems like it should be incredibly simple, but maybe I'm missing something in the setup / approach that would negate what I want.

I want when it goes to the actual photo page to be defaulted to Large photos. It remembers each time once I set it, but otherwise, the default seems to be Medium.

I don't know what would happen if someone loaded on mobile though and I set it to default to large...I tried the plugin Automatic Sizer, but it didn't seem to change anything.

PolyWogg

That could be done by setting

Code:

$conf['derivative_default_size'] = 'large';

in local/config/config.inc.php

Offline

 

#305 2018-04-22 16:24:06

PolyWogg
Member
2014-08-17
59

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Well, that would SEEM like a good solution to me. Except it didn't work:

$conf['derivative_default_size'] = 'large';

I wonder if one of the plugins is overriding it.

PolyWogg

Offline

 

#306 2018-04-22 17:40:20

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
388

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Either you already got a cookie by setting it manually, or one of the automatic size plugins?

Offline

 

#307 2018-04-22 18:29:17

PolyWogg
Member
2014-08-17
59

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Doh! I had cleared everything I thought, and checked all the plugins, but didn't realize I had a separate window open with the gallery in it minimized. Sigh. Thanks, as always!

P.

Offline

 

#308 2018-04-27 09:32:43

gandycz
Member
2015-03-29
27

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

There was some strange error on picture_info_cards.tpl, picture_info_tabs.tpl so values not displayed.

if I remove all that if $display_info.* it starts working again so maybe there is some changes at this part of code.

one more think: this errors no problem if i set picture_info_sidebar.tpl strange code look similar...

I hope this help to improve this theme it looks good. Even I must made some critical changes to it.

Offline

 

#309 2018-04-27 12:15:12

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
388

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

gandycz wrote:

There was some strange error on picture_info_cards.tpl, picture_info_tabs.tpl so values not displayed.

if I remove all that if $display_info.* it starts working again so maybe there is some changes at this part of code.

one more think: this errors no problem if i set picture_info_sidebar.tpl strange code look similar...

I hope this help to improve this theme it looks good. Even I must made some critical changes to it.

Maybe you have disabled displaying infos in Administration -> Configuration -> Options -> Tab: Display?

Offline

 

#310 2018-04-27 13:00:03

gandycz
Member
2015-03-29
27

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

gandycz wrote:

There was some strange error on picture_info_cards.tpl, picture_info_tabs.tpl so values not displayed.

if I remove all that if $display_info.* it starts working again so maybe there is some changes at this part of code.

one more think: this errors no problem if i set picture_info_sidebar.tpl strange code look similar...

I hope this help to improve this theme it looks good. Even I must made some critical changes to it.

Maybe you have disabled displaying infos in Administration -> Configuration -> Options -> Tab: Display?

nope... just add to cart and menu on photo.

Offline

 

#311 2018-04-27 19:12:28

Guillaume C
Member
2017-02-11
9

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Is [extension by ddtddt] Manage Properties Photos enabled ?
I has the same problem since previous version of [extension by teekay] Bootstrap Darkroom. Disable [extension by ddtddt] Manage Properties Photos and everithing back ok.

Offline

 

#312 2018-04-27 22:00:15

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
388

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Good hint, Guillaume.

The exact error messages would still be helpful.

Last edited by teekay (2018-04-27 22:01:40)

Offline

 

#313 2018-04-28 13:54:46

Guillaume C
Member
2017-02-11
9

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi Thomas,

No error message. Just informations doesn't display on card and tabs modes ("Informations" block was empty). If [extension by ddtddt] Manage Properties Photos is disabled, everithing is OK again.
Nota: I used [extension by ddtddt] Manage Properties Photos only for properties order, not for hide some informations.

!!!! Now, I enable [extension by ddtddt] Manage Properties Photos for test and example, and everithing works again... Uncompatibility with previous release of Bootstrap Darkroom ?

Offline

 

#314 2018-05-04 12:12:05

Pho3nyx
Member
2018-03-29
38

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hello i have two questions,
I run. a WordPress site and i display piwigo gallery inside an iframe, it all works except when i click on full screen image (PhotoSwipe Slideshow) the image open in the iframe area and not in full screen, there is a way to open in full screen?
How to disable the social icons in "Picture details page" mod but not in "PhotoSwipe Slideshow” mod?
Thanks in advantage for help.

Offline

 

#315 2018-05-04 12:40:05

mcl
Member
2012-11-22
30

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

This happens to me as well on the hosted version - no Wordpress - you have to select the diagonally opposed arrows (full screen) again to get back to the photo swipe.

Also the 'i' icon (ie  information) also breaks photo swipe and you have to select the diagonally opposed arrows to get back to photo swipe.

Using theme : bootstrap dark.

Offline

 
  •  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter facebook google+ newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2018 · Contact