Announcement

#1 2018-11-07 19:46:17

timparki
2018-10-16

Share album plugin

Hello
,I'm unable to share private albums with others because the link generated (example: https://tparkinson.co.uk/centre/gallery … jwCoAjsEox ) results in the message "  You are not authorised to access the requested page"
Any help much apreciated.
Tim

Piwigo version: 2.8
PHP version: 7 I think
MySQL version: 5 I think
Piwigo URL: https://tparkinson.co.uk/centre/galleryphotos

#2 2020-11-05 19:10:38

Peter__with a problem
2020-09-03

Re: Share album plugin

Could you overcome this?  I have the same.

#3 2020-11-05 23:40:02

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Check that the share user was created and that it has the permission for the album.

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

#4 2020-11-06 14:56:44

Peter__with a problem
2020-09-03

Thanks - yes - shared user is created, and permissions are set for that user on the album.

Strangely,.... the share works fine if
1) I access my Piwigo server directly on my local network.  Using my servers local IP address.
and / or
2) I use Admin panel -> Tools -> View as 'shared user'

But the share does not work if I access through my usual external www.(mydomain).no-ip.org/piwigo path. It throws....

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on bool in /U---Sites/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:917 Stack trace: #0
Sites/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php(583): query2array('\nSELECT cat_id\n...', NULL, 'cat_id') #1 Sites/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php(408): calculate_permissions(NULL, NULL) #2 Sites/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php(293): getuserdata(21, true) #3
Sites/piwigo/include/user.inc.php(60): build_user(21, true) #4
Sites/piwigo/include/common.inc.php(154): include('/Users/peter2/S...') #5
Sites/piwigo/index.php(11): include_once('/Users/peter2/S...') #6 {main} thrown in Sites/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 917

I'll keep exploring....but that's my story for today.  Any ideas are really appreciated!

#5 2021-09-03 20:58:31

Peter576
2020-09-27

Hi, different Peter here, but also with a problem with the Share Album plugin.
When I press the 'share' button, the below error pops-up. Obviously no share link is created.
I also get this error when I go to the Shared Albums list in the admin/plugin section.

The setup did work previously, but stopped working when I updated to latest piwigo, and then updated the plugin.

Any ideas what's going on?

plugin V 11.7
Piwigo 11.5.0
PHP: 7.4.20

'''
Warning:  [mysql error 1054] Unknown column 's.created_by' in 'field list'
SELECT s.id, s.cat as 'category', c.name as `album`, c.uppercats as `uppercats`, s.user_id, u.username as `user`, s.code as 'code', s.creation_date as `creation_date`, count(l.id) as `visits`, max(l.visit_d) as `last_visit`, s.created_by, uc.username as `shared_by`
    FROM piwigo_sharealbum s
    LEFT JOIN piwigo_sharealbum_log l
        ON s.cat = l.cat_id
    LEFT JOIN piwigo_categories c
        ON c.id = s.cat
    LEFT JOIN piwigo_users u
        ON u.id = s.user_id
    LEFT JOIN piwigo_users uc
        ON s.created_by = uc.id
    GROUP BY s.id
    ORDER BY s.creation_date DESC in /home/[...]/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 864

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on bool in
/home/[...]/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:930 Stack trace: #0
/home/[...]/plugins/ShareAlbum/admin/albums.php(117): query2array('SELECT s.id, s....') #1
/home/[...]/plugins/ShareAlbum/admin.php(30): include('/home/dh_bildli...') #2
/home/[...]/admin/plugin.php(53): include_once('/home/dh_bildli...') #3
/home/[...]/admin.php(298): include('/home/dh_bildli...') #4
{main} thrown in /home/[...]/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 930

'''

Last edited by Peter576 (2021-09-03 21:00:51)

Board footer