Announcement

#1 2017-08-21 18:01:25

bamiyan
2015-05-20

HTTP error uploading photos using web form

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I posted a request for help 3 weeks ago on July 31 but have not received a reply yet. Please let me know if I can provide more detail to the description of my problem to help with a solution. The post was as follows:

'In the admin page I've used the web form before in Windows 10 to upload photos to a new album but now the upload status reaches 100% and the yellow triangle shows HTTP error and the upload stalls. My images are small and I've tried with just a few photos at a time. I'm not familiar with FTP or other methods and haven't found any other applicable posts on the forum that might help me. Any assistance would be appreciated.'

Piwigo version:
PHP version:
MySQL version:
Piwigo URL: http://

#2 2017-08-21 21:20:55

executive
2017-08-16

Re: HTTP error uploading photos using web form

Do not spam the forum with multiple posts please.  Use your original topic. We try to help, but we can't fix things telepathically. If you do not provide any information, then nobody can help you. Fill out the version numbers and URL which you left blank. Provide a screenshot with the error. Then we might have some idea what your problem is.

#3 2018-12-11 16:00:39

wolong
2018-12-10

Re: HTTP error uploading photos using web form

Did you ever solve the problem?  I'm having same problem.  Please reply if you have solution.

Board footer