•  » [resolved] Where is Local Files Editor keeping the data

#1 2019-05-17 22:11:24

EdwinKort
Translation Team
Rhoon, the Netherlands
1970-01-01

[resolved] Where is Local Files Editor keeping the data

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

After re-installing I didn't get any images or thumbnails to show. Followed what was on https://piwigo.org/doc/doku.php?id=user … s_missing, 2) My pictures are registered, but no thumbnails! but to no avail.

I then tried doing

With Localfiles Editor, put this local config variable : $conf['enable_i_log'] = true; . Then try to generate some size with the Batch Manager. Once started, you can go to _data/tmp/i.log and open the file to see if there is any error message in it. Post on the forum the content of that file

but all I got was an empty page. I tried to fix this wiht PHPmyAdmin, but... no such luck. There was no field.

So, where does the Local Files Editor hides it settings, so I can undo the change.

Piwigo version: 2.9.5
Apache Version    2.4.39
PHP Version    7.2.18
MySQL Version    10.1.40-MariaDB

Piwigo URL: https://voorugezien.nl . (but gallery is locked, and I can't unlock it since I can't reach the admin part.

My Gallery
Hosted with: Surpass Hosting since 2004

#2 2019-05-17 22:23:46

EdwinKort
Translation Team
Rhoon, the Netherlands
1970-01-01

Re: [resolved] Where is Local Files Editor keeping the data

I could acces site again by renaming /local/config.inc.php to old_config.inc.php.

My Gallery
Hosted with: Surpass Hosting since 2004

#3 2019-10-05 11:05:53

Alexander83706
Boise
2019-07-07

Re: [resolved] Where is Local Files Editor keeping the data

The location from the piwigo directory should be listed just on top of the local files editor text area. You can use your favorite text editor to modify the files as you see fit.

•  » Miscellaneous
  •  » [resolved] Where is Local Files Editor keeping the data

Board footer