Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » Plugin to connect all PIWIGO users

#1 2019-08-03 23:14:57

accessfalk
2018-12-23

Plugin to connect all PIWIGO users

Hi PIWIGO-Developers and -Community,

First of: I'm very happy and satisfied with the great Software you are providing! Many, many thanks to all of you for your excellent work!
I was using Panoramio, Google+ and ipernity before, but got sick about permanent changes in ownership, space limits and pricing. So I took the chance and set up my own little webserver with your fantastic piece of software. I have now everything I ever wanted for free! That's really appreciated, but there is a little but ...
I do really miss the exchange with other crazy photographers and their fantastic pictures. So my question for you cracks is whether there is someone out here who is willing and able to create a kind of PIWIGO users exchange add on, means, (explained with my limited IT knowledge) is somebody working on a database for all of the PIWIGO users and their thumbnails of the most recent pictures? I would really like to see what others are doing and get connected to them as I was at Panoramio and/or ipernity.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I do miss to see and comment on the photos from ther other guys very much.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance,

Cheers,

Falk

https://falk-weihmann.dyndns.org/piwigo/

•  » Requests
  •  » Plugin to connect all PIWIGO users

Board footer