The list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.0.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.0.5 and release 2.0.6.
This release contains a security bug fix (Non-persistent XSS (Cross-site scripting) vulnerability). It is highly recommended to upgrade your Piwigo 2.0.x.
- new language Hungarian (Magyar) thanks to Pal Mehesz
- the plugin automatic upgrade was improved
- links to german and spanish forums were added
- some deprecated PHP functions were replaced
- 0001189: [user or group management] [Admin panel] Adding page selector on top of users list
- 0001231: [language] subscribe to Chinese Piwigo Newsletter (yes, cn.piwigo.org is under preparation and the Piwigo newsletter subscription is already available thanks to Winson)
To upgrade a Piwigo 2.0.x installation (any of 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, 2.0.4 or 2.0.5), you can follow 2 methods:
- The new way: use the Piwigo Auto Upgrade plugin as described in the release 2.0.4 announcement.
- The old way: download the 2.0.x_to_2.0.6.zip archive that contains all new or modified files. Once you have extracted files, transfer them on your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.0.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
To upgrade a Piwigo installation older than 2.0.0, read the upgrade guide.