The list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.0.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.0.8 and release 2.0.9.
- 0001415: [language] Translation Piwigo Vietnamese
- 0001416: [language] use pl.piwigo.org and cn.piwigo.org for internal links
- 0001472: [synchronization] Cannot create thumbnails on remote sites
- 0001448: [API] change upload directory
- 0001453: [API] [pwg.images.exist] optionnaly check uniqueness on filename
- 0000967: keep original filename for photos added with pLoader
- 0001441: [help] add link to pLoader for Mac in admin instructions
- 0001471: [synchronization] JPG file format is not supporter on Wamp server
- 0001473: [synchronization] File is not listed when icon is generated
- 0001469: [notification] undefined index on feed.php
- 0001047: [metadata] Bug in the display of a pictures
- 0001452: [authentication] check cookies on login form
- 0001142: [notification] notification on category, current user language depends on last group user
- 0001423: [API] [pwg.categories.getList] handle multiple language category names
- 0001443: [plugins] impossible to uninstall a missing plugin
- 0001422: [API] [pwg.images.addFile] cannot create recursive directory under Windows
- 0001431: [API] community users can't see empty categories
To upgrade a Piwigo 2.0.x installation, you can follow 2 methods:
- The new way: use the Piwigo Auto Upgrade plugin as described in forum topic Piwigo Auto Upgrade for the impatient.
- The old way: download the 2.0.x_to_2.0.9.zip archive that contains all new or modified files. Once you have extracted files, transfer them on your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.0.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
To upgrade a Piwigo installation older than 2.0.0, read the upgrade guide.