Piwigo 2.2.2 or NetInstall
||June 1st, 2011 (2011-06-01)
||bug fixes, new language
Note: the list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.2.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.2.1 and release 2.2.2.
- language Greek (Ελληνικά) thanks to andmarios and Elizap
- 0002314: update language files
- 0002269: [photo management] [batch manager] unit mode, zoom on photos
- 0001622: [API] [pwg.categories.getList] ability to return a hierarchy
- 0002244: [API] [pwg.categories.getImages] return date_creation and date_available for each image
- 0001786: [synchronization] simplify album selection on synchronize screen
- 0002332: [template] add CSS id on picture page for photo and photo description
- 0002278: [tags] Autocomplete only works for the 2 first tags
- 0002280: [security] Input of language on profile pages is not verified
- 0002310: [database] conf_update_param() empties the "comment" field in #_config table
- 0001706: [tags] Tags auto-completion is not fast enough : leads to wrong tags entered
- 0002316: [template] remote URL in local CSS files should not be modified
- 0002299: [API] [pwg.images.addSimple] return clean error when image parameter is missing
- 0002307: [template] Adjust registration form based on email requirement
- 0002292: [other] Fixing typo in function name
- 0002297: [display] Stripslashes() missing sometimes to display username
- 0002268: [template] Required script loaded in the footer instead of the header
Recommended method: follow the automatic upgrade procedure. If you're currently running Piwigo 2.1, the Automatic Upgrade will tell you which plugin may be not compatible with Piwigo 2.2 before upgrade.
If you're running Piwigo 2.2.0 or 2.2.1, you can also download the 2.2.x_to_2.2.2.zip archive that contains all new and modified files. Once you have extracted the files, transfer them onto your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.2.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
If you are running a version older than 2.2.0 and do not want to use the automatic upgrade, then follow the manual upgrade.