||November 7th, 2011 (2011-11-07)
Note: the list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.3.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.3.0 and release 2.3.1.
Several languages were updated to improve wordings or translate strings introduced in Piwigo 2.3
- ภาษาไทย (Thai) thanks to Pradit Saenkaew
- Svenska (Swedish) thanks to styxsailor
- 中文 (繁體) (Chinese traditional) thanks to chouyh
- Nederlands (Dutch) thanks to sleepless
- Français Québecois (French Canadian) thanks to TiOger
- Catalan thanks to josep.torne
- Türkçe (Turkish) thanks to nakre
- Português (Portuguese) thanks to alahel76
- Deutsch (German) thanks to Polly
- Español (Spanish) thanks to petaqui
- 0002352: [API] Piwigo remote API : possibility to get a category thumbnail url ?
- 0002495: [user comments] add triggers for comment validation and deletion
- 0002397: [display] Adding more fields for template usage for representative thumbnails
- 0002481: [display] The stars (score) are shifted in IE7
- 0002491: [category management] "1 album moved" message when editing properties
- 0002493: [tags] Add a trigger for multi language tags in quick search and url
- 0002492: [warnings] missing "hit" information on RV Maps & Earth "edit" tab
- 0002477: [template] Remove unused CSS / html elements from version 2.3
- 0002487: [other] Update jQuery to 1.6.4 and jQuery UI to 1.8.16
- 0002484: [display] wrong tooltip on header/footer tooltips in administration
- 0002480: [photo management] Change the creation date causes errors
- 0002483: [plugins] warning on plugin activation
- 0002479: [other] External ImageMagick library is not properly detected
- 0002496: [other] Imagick library (class version) is not detected properly on some servers
- 0002469: [template] compiled_template_cache_language option does not work properly
- 0002476: [display] Increase the maximum display of thumbnails
- 0002472: [thumbnails creation] Thumbnails are not cropped during upload
- 0002467: [other] Division by 0 php warning when there are no ratings in the database
Recommended method: follow the automatic upgrade procedure. If you're currently running Piwigo 2.2, the Automatic Upgrade will tell you which plugin may be not compatible with Piwigo 2.2 before upgrade.
If you're running Piwigo 2.3.0 you can also download the 2.3.0_to_2.3.1.zip archive that contains all new and modified files. Once you have extracted the files, transfer them onto your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.3.0 installation. No database upgrade is required.
If you are running a version older than 2.3.0 and do not want to use the automatic upgrade, then follow the manual upgrade.