||December 20th, 2011 (2011-12-20)
||new language, bug fixes and minor features
Note: the list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.3.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.3.1 and release 2.3.2.
Welcome to a new language, increasing the number of supported languages to 45:
- ភាសាខ្មែរ (Cambodia) was added thanks to Vanndy
Several languages were updated to improve wordings or translate strings introduced in Piwigo 2.3
- Deutsch (German) thanks to Joergen
- Español (Spanish) thanks to petaqui
- Български (Bulgarian) thanks to hamsia
- 0002504: [help] add a documentation about triggers
- 0002507: [photo management] [Batch Manager] filter on tags, option for "All tags" or "Any tag"
- 0002489: [API] [pwg.images.setInfo] ability to update "original filename"
- 0002532: [API] [pwg.images.add] return image identifier
- 0002533: [API] [pwg.images.add] ability to deactivate uniqueness check
- 0002531: [API] [pwg.images.add] resize photo on Piwigo side
- 0002500: [user comments] make 'validate_user_comment' and 'delete_user_comment' working with array
- 0002536: [albums] new album placed on top of the list
- 0002497: [albums] physical albums are moved to gallery root when edited
- 0002502: [tags] multilanguage tags are not correctly sorted in "group by letters" visual mode
- 0002537: [thumbnails creation] Thumbnail creation may crash on some servers
- 0002535: [other] Image is not cropped properly if requested size is bigger than image size
- 0002534: [user or group] incorrect number of photos for an album (user cache related issue)
- 0002529: [API] always_populate_raw_post_data "On" and "Unknown request format" on post requests
- 0002516: [template] compiled_template_cache_language option does not work properly (again)
- 0002513: [synchronization] Warning messages during synchronisation on some servers
- 0002511: [thumbnails creation] Warning messages during thumbnails creation (FTP method)
- 0002506: [photos] [Batch Manager] filter on tags, do not take permission into account
- 0002501: [language] Tooltip mistranslated in the themes manager
- 0002503: [authentication] in register.php bad template var for 'obligatory_user_mail_address'
Recommended method: follow the automatic upgrade procedure. If you're currently running Piwigo 2.2, the Automatic Upgrade will tell you which plugin may be not compatible with Piwigo 2.2 before upgrade.
If you're running Piwigo 2.3.0 or 2.3.1 you can also download the 2.3.x_to_2.3.2.zip archive that contains all new and modified files. Once you have extracted the files, transfer them onto your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.3.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
If you are running a version older than 2.3.0 and do not want to use the automatic upgrade, then follow the manual upgrade.