||January 24th, 2014 (2014-01-24)
||bug fixes, security bug fix
Note: the list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.6.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.6.0 and release 2.6.1.
- 0003035: [web API] iOS/Android gets only "undefined" in the album list
- 0003033: [photos] Batch Manager in unit mode removes HTML tags in photo names
- 0003032: [tags] adding a new tag requires 2 steps
- 0002989: [other] Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated on plugins.class.php
- 0003027: [other] Fatal error on Configuration->Options->Photo size
- 0003024: [other] Warning: array_merge(): Argument 1 is not an array on template.class.php
- 0003025: [other] Fatal error: Declaration of Calendar::get_date_where() must be compatible with that of CalendarBase::get_date_where()
- 0003023: [other] Fatal error when using trigger_notify/trigger_change on PHP < 5.3
- [security] XSS security failure reported by Ricardo Martin from virus.im
Recommended method: follow the automatic upgrade procedure. If you're currently running Piwigo 2.2+, the Automatic Upgrade will tell you which plugin may be not compatible with Piwigo 2.6 before upgrade.
If you're running Piwigo 2.6.0 you can also download the 2.6.0_to_2.6.1.zip archive that contains all new and modified files. Once you have extracted the files, transfer them onto your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.6.0 installation. No database upgrade is required.
If you are running a version older than 2.6.0 and do not want to use the automatic upgrade, then follow the manual upgrade.