Announcement

  •  » Extensions
  •  » [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

#196 2013-01-27 16:37:46

stephy
Member
germany, dortmund
2013-01-25
4

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

ddtddt wrote:

stephy wrote:

thx for that. i can see the file now...
but the messagee i get is:
" You don't have the necessary rights to edit this file. "

am i dumb? and yes, i am loged in.

I'm surprise ? can you test again ?

works now, first changes done. thx

Offline

 

#197 2013-01-27 23:55:52

mrk
Member
2013-01-20
25

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

mrk wrote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function switch_lang_to() in /http://mysite/htdocs/album/plugins/UserAdvManager/include/functions.inc.php on line 1023

Hi mrk,

That's a strange error because switch_lang_to() function is a native Piwigo function. Is it the only one error displayed ?

What is the version of Piwigo and UAM you're using ?

Yes, its only error. Despite the error registration will be finished but it will make a lot of confusion among users.
I think I have the latest version of both - UserAdvManager  2.41.3 and Piwigo 2.4.6

I tested registration couple of times and so far result is same.

Just for case I add file showing all my other active plugins.

Offline

 

#198 2013-01-28 18:18:09

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

I think some files, from Piwigo's core or UAM, were not successfully uploaded on your host. You can try to download the latest zip file UAM. Then uncompress it on your computer and resend all UAM files by FTP in ../plugins/UserAdvManager/ (overwrite existing files). You should also disable and re-enable UAM in the plugins management panel.

Only if the same issue still occurs, download the lastest zip file of Piwigo's core and uncompress it on your computer. Look for ../include/functions_mail.inc.php in the uncompressed files and send only this file by FTP to the same location on your host (overwrite existing file).

If nothing goes better, could you send me a link to your gallery (use PM if you want), please?

Last edited by Eric (2013-01-28 18:19:45)

Offline

 

#199 2013-01-29 00:32:33

mrk
Member
2013-01-20
25

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

I think some files, from Piwigo's core or UAM, were not successfully uploaded on your host. You can try to download the latest zip file UAM. Then uncompress it on your computer and resend all UAM files by FTP in ../plugins/UserAdvManager/ (overwrite existing files). You should also disable and re-enable UAM in the plugins management panel.

Only if the same issue still occurs, download the lastest zip file of Piwigo's core and uncompress it on your computer. Look for ../include/functions_mail.inc.php in the uncompressed files and send only this file by FTP to the same location on your host (overwrite existing file).

If nothing goes better, could you send me a link to your gallery (use PM if you want), please?

Thanks but unfortunately that did not help.
It could be completely unrelated issue but I also noticed that in registration confirmation email Kdays tag does not work. mygallery and username tags are ok.
I email for you my gallery link

Offline

 

#200 2013-01-29 12:44:09

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

I've registered your gallery (username = Eric). Could you set my account as a webmaster, please ?

You said the error appears when clicking on registration link ? I've not seen any error during the registration steps...

Offline

 

#201 2013-01-29 12:46:59

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Ok, I see now where the error is : In the link given in confirmation email to confirm the registration. I think it's related with languages available in the gallery. I'll see when my account will be set as webmaster.

Offline

 

#202 2013-01-29 17:52:23

mrk
Member
2013-01-20
25

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

Ok, I see now where the error is : In the link given in confirmation email to confirm the registration. I think it's related with languages available in the gallery. I'll see when my account will be set as webmaster.

Made you webmaster

regards

Offline

 

#203 2013-01-29 18:32:25

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

I exported your UAM settings and test them on my offline test gallery and all works fine. I was unable to reproduce the error message shown on your gallery. So your UAM settings are clean.

I noticed you don't enable Language Switch plugin. I enabled it and I tried to register with a new test account. Still waiting for confirmation email...

Last edited by Eric (2013-01-29 18:32:40)

Offline

 

#204 2013-01-29 18:52:08

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

I noticed you don't enable Language Switch plugin. I enabled it and I tried to register with a new test account. Still waiting for confirmation email...

Got the confirmation email and same problem occurs... At this time, I've no idea what's wrong on your gallery :-/

The error message reports a missing function in Piwigo's core files. In this case, what I'll do:
- Backup all files and subdirectories of ../album/ directory
- Backup the database
- Download the latest Piwigo's zip file and unzip
- Send all files to host using FTP and overwriting existing files

But it is a little tricky...

Offline

 

#205 2013-01-29 19:34:16

dpolites
Member
2013-01-22
6

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Hi,

I am using the UserAdvManager on a new Piwigo site that I just setup.

I have a question on expected behaviour

Initially I added some users without any options enabled in UserAdvManager.

Now if I enable Confirmation of Registration - Enable by admin, and Confirmation of registration for admins enabled, as well as Reject user connexion until registration is confirmed, all users that existed before I enabled it get kicked out with this message "Sorry, your registration is not validated yet, so you can't connect the gallery now."  They get this message even when they are already users in the system assigned to a role other than User.

I gather the plug in is marking when a user gets confirmed in the database somewhere.

Is there a way to manually confirm the existing users so that I can use the plug in with those features?  Or do I have to delete all of the users that I added before the Plug-in and re create them?

Thanks,
Dan.

Offline

 

#206 2013-01-29 21:08:43

mrk
Member
2013-01-20
25

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

Eric wrote:

I noticed you don't enable Language Switch plugin. I enabled it and I tried to register with a new test account. Still waiting for confirmation email...

Got the confirmation email and same problem occurs... At this time, I've no idea what's wrong on your gallery :-/

The error message reports a missing function in Piwigo's core files. In this case, what I'll do:
- Backup all files and subdirectories of ../album/ directory
- Backup the database
- Download the latest Piwigo's zip file and unzip
- Send all files to host using FTP and overwriting existing files

But it is a little tricky...

Made FTP install, deactivated all plugins but UAM and PWG stuff, switched default lang in Piwigo to english, unfortunatly nothing helps. Same error sill here. Maybe It`s about server PHP version? I had issues before with scripts which were made for other php versions. I have PHP 5.2.17

Offline

 

#207 2013-01-29 23:27:34

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

dpolites wrote:

Is there a way to manually confirm the existing users so that I can use the plug in with those features?  Or do I have to delete all of the users that I added before the Plug-in and re create them?

Hi,

If you've enabled confirmation of registration, you should have set a "waiting" and a "validated" groups of users. Just set the existing user as member of your "validated" group and they would be able to connect the gallery again :-)

Offline

 

#208 2013-01-29 23:31:10

Eric
Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25
1768

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

mrk wrote:

Made FTP install, deactivated all plugins but UAM and PWG stuff, switched default lang in Piwigo to english, unfortunatly nothing helps. Same error sill here. Maybe It`s about server PHP version? I had issues before with scripts which were made for other php versions. I have PHP 5.2.17

Minimum php version required is 5.x. It can't be about that.
Please, try with a standard theme, like Elegant. Maybe it helps...

Offline

 

#209 2013-01-30 00:18:58

mrk
Member
2013-01-20
25

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

mrk wrote:

Made FTP install, deactivated all plugins but UAM and PWG stuff, switched default lang in Piwigo to english, unfortunatly nothing helps. Same error sill here. Maybe It`s about server PHP version? I had issues before with scripts which were made for other php versions. I have PHP 5.2.17

Minimum php version required is 5.x. It can't be about that.
Please, try with a standard theme, like Elegant. Maybe it helps...

Yeah I noticed that - switched to PHP 5.2.17 with same results. Unfortunatly theme change also did not help. I have subdomain in same server and I have similar Piwigo install there - it gives me exactly same error.

Offline

 

#210 2013-01-30 00:50:45

dpolites
Member
2013-01-22
6

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Eric wrote:

dpolites wrote:

Is there a way to manually confirm the existing users so that I can use the plug in with those features?  Or do I have to delete all of the users that I added before the Plug-in and re create them?

Hi,

If you've enabled confirmation of registration, you should have set a "waiting" and a "validated" groups of users. Just set the existing user as member of your "validated" group and they would be able to connect the gallery again :-)

Hi, I have enabled confirmation of registration and I don't see a "waiting" and "validated" groups existing.

As I haven't seen any documentation on the plug-in, is this something that it should do upon install of the Plug-in or is it something I have to manually add?

Thanks,
Dan.

Offline

 
  •  » Extensions
  •  » [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2022 · Contact