•  » Gally template and LLGBO plugin are not compatible

#1 2010-01-18 23:39:05

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Gally template and LLGBO plugin are not compatible

Hi grum and Ex-FTB,

[extension by grum] Gally and [extension by gbo] Look_like_Gbo 2 are not compatible.

1) Even if I say "no" to all options in Look like GBo administration screen, the picture on picture.php has no border and is not centered in height

2) with the graphite theme, if you Hide standard display of Prev_Next thumbnails in Look like GBo administration screen, the result is really strange :-/

You could answer: deactivate Look like GBo plugin. But the problem is that I want it activated for visitors using yoga/grum-dark-II but not for those using gally/graphite. The user can select his theme, but not the plugins :-)

Shouldn't we automatically deactivate Look like GBo when the current template is Gally?

#2 2010-01-18 23:46:21

grum
Former Piwigo Team
Pantin
2007-09-10

Re: Gally template and LLGBO plugin are not compatible

plg wrote:

Shouldn't we automatically deactivate Look like GBo when the current template is Gally?

it's probably the best way.

The template Gally is very specific, so it's hard to be compatible with all the other plugins. Especially if the plugin try to change the template properties...

The question is : is it to the plugin who have to do nothing if the template isn't yoga compatible, or is it the template who deactivate the plugin ?
If Gally deactivate the plugin, the plugin is deactivated for all other templates, and only the admin can re-activate him.

It seems probably simple for the plugin to see the template is not compatible, and in this case, doing nothing (but always active).

My pictures with Piwigo, of course !
[ www.grum.fr ]

#3 2010-01-19 09:30:32

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

grum wrote:

It seems probably simple for the plugin to see the template is not compatible, and in this case, doing nothing (but always active).

I agree, it's better to keep the plugin active but that the plugin behaves differently depending on the current template/theme. EX-FTB ?

#4 2010-01-19 18:49:10

gbo
Martigues
2006-11-01

Ok, i check the problem in LLGBO.

I can fix the bug in FF3.5 , Chrome with:

#theImage{z-index:1}

But with IE8 i still have an error with javascript.

Ligne : 215
Caractère : 3
Code : 0
URI : http://localhost/photos/template/gally/gallyjs-tpp.js

the error is comming from the  picture_content.tpl in Gally with   <div id="theImgContainer">, who is not in the yoga tpl.

I search a solution.

Last edited by EX-FTB (2010-01-19 22:11:08)

#5 2010-01-20 21:59:58

gbo
Martigues
2006-11-01

The revision 2.0.L  is compliant with Gally, without frame and navigation on picture.

•  » Extensions
  •  » Gally template and LLGBO plugin are not compatible

Board footer