Announcement

#1 2010-06-26 22:44:34

cmrabet

Miising options in my gallery

Hi,

I am having issues trying to show some options.

I have the theme Luciano Amodio.

a) How can I set the same theme for Admins? It switches back to Sylvia all the time.
b) When in gallery mode, I can not see any icon to add pictures or galleries. In order to do so I need to access into "Administration" which is really frustraiting, because I need to have users able to create new categories and/or add new pictures without "letting them enter into my backend"... This is happening even when I am logged as "Admin"
c) Were can I create new policies for groups?
d) In the picture view, I can not see any Comments post form nor the image information when in Luciano theme, however when I switch to "Clear" theme for example, they do show up.

I would really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

#2 2010-06-26 23:29:17

cmrabet

Re: Miising options in my gallery

OK, I found out I have to create FTP folders. Good.

The problem is that this would work for brand new galleries, but what about if I already have 1500 pictures uploaded into several "non physic" galleries? How can I create physical FTP directories and tell Piwigo to link them the "non-real" categories and sync?

Thanks.

#3 2010-06-26 23:52:03

tosca
Former Piwigo Team
Cévennes (France)
2006-09-23

cmrabet wrote:

a) How can I set the same theme for Admins? It switches back to Sylvia all the time.

Two themes are available in admin: Sylvia and Clear. You can switch between them with the link "Change administration colors" at the top right of the admin screen.

cmrabet wrote:

b) When in gallery mode,...
c) Were can I create new policies for groups?
d) In the picture view...

Please follow the forum rules, and open a topic for each question/subject; it's more convenient for everybody.

Last edited by tosca (2010-06-26 23:52:18)

My galleries : Photos, Watercolours, Recipes

#4 2010-06-27 06:39:17

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

tosca wrote:

cmrabet wrote:

Two themes are available in admin: Sylvia and Clear. You can switch between them with the link "Change administration colors" at the top right of the admin screen.

1 - Only administrators can see those pages.
2 - We provide 2 admin themes (like WordPress is doing for example): roma (similar to Sylvia) and clear (similar to Clear).
3 - We do not intend to deliver anymore, other plugins have to manage these two themes if they introduce specific html in their management pages.
4 - It is a real effort to build one like Luciano Amodio, and a bit a wasted time compare to other missing features.
5 - We do not recommend to try to create your own admin theme.
6 - Admin theme changer is really a good tool and I am not sure it works with a third admin theme.

I hope you can understand.

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

Board footer