Announcement

#1 2012-01-24 19:52:42

NWS
Seattle, WA
2011-04-02

[resolved] Forcing registration to view specific albums

Is there a way to force a user to register to be able to view certain albums?
I'm using UAM and the adult content plugin. Although the adult content plugin works fine, it does not force any type of registration to view the adult content. A simple click and it enables the albums.

Is it possible to set the group 18+ that's in the adult content plugin to be sent to a registration page?

Hope this makes some kind of sense.

If this has been discussed before I didn't find it, so if someone could point me to the thread I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited by NWS (2012-01-24 19:53:43)

#2 2012-01-24 20:23:47

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: [resolved] Forcing registration to view specific albums

hello
you remind me someone ... ^^
You can disable the guest to see unauthorized content with adult content (it will disable the block menu and the disclaimer for unregistered people)
But it will not force anything... and the private album are not visible ... so the way will depend on how much do you have such albums
you can redirect the visitor to an unauthorized album, and he will be redirected to the identification page by default by piwigo
to make the redirection you can use extended description :
-you can make a javascript redirection using this as a description "this text is displayed as a description inside the parent album<!--more--><script type="text/javascript">self.location.href='http://www.galerie.com/index.php....</script>this script will redirect when the visitor will try to see the album"
-you can make an album of presentation : the description will be thumbnails/albums with explicative text.

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2012-01-24 20:27:38

NWS
Seattle, WA
2011-04-02

Re: [resolved] Forcing registration to view specific albums

Once again thanks for your help!!

Board footer