Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Problem with Random Header plug-in, v2.3.3.

#1 2012-04-06 00:13:24

Voth
2012-04-05

Problem with Random Header plug-in, v2.3.3.

Good day folks,

I'm hoping this is simple for the seasoned programmers on this site - I've just joined over the last 24 hours and I've been loving the Piwigo setup but with all the success I've had, of course I'm bound to hit a roadblock.

My challenge is this: I've installed the Random Header plugin because it's exactly what I'm looking for on my site. I've setup a private album even to scroll through many photos but, try as I might, how do I get those pics to scale the whole screen please?

Here's my site, you'll see exactly what I mean: http://www.theofficialreadysetgo.com/voth/

The site loads, wonderful, and I've made sure to add super-hi-res images into the Header photo album. But I've been hunting around between CSS files and Index.php files just looking for where I can scale those images so they fill the entire screen, left-to-right. Instead, they just shrink to some preset size? Most of the images are in portrait mode but I was hoping to resolve this and THEN start adding more landscape shots.

If anyone can please tell me where I control the scaling of the Random Header folder (and maybe the commands too), I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks everyone for you consideration.

Peter

#2 2012-04-06 03:47:50

Billr
Piwigo Team, forum moderator
2011-06-22

Re: Problem with Random Header plug-in, v2.3.3.

I don't know if this will help, but when I was adding a random picture to my header, I wanted a small picture on the left.   In Random Header, I configured the theme I was using by adding code in the #RandomImage field:

margin-right:125px; border:3px solid #fff68f; max-height:212px; height:auto !important; height:212px; max-width:133px; width:auto !important; width:133px

In my case, I have words in the header that I wanted to be right of the picture so I gave it a large right margin.  I also added a border around the picture. 

For you, you may want to eliminate the margin-right and border settings, then play with max-height, height, max-width and width settings and see where it gets you.

Bill

#3 2012-04-06 04:44:41

Voth
2012-04-05

Re: Problem with Random Header plug-in, v2.3.3.

Hi Bill,

Thank-you so much!

Playing around a bit, I realized you meant editing CSS in the actual extension's edit "zone" within piwigo! I had been hunting through the actual back-end files! Ha! I believe problem solved, now just to play around with settings :)

Thanks again SO very much for the help!

Cheers :)

Last edited by Voth (2012-04-06 05:27:35)

•  » Extensions
  •  » Problem with Random Header plug-in, v2.3.3.

Board footer