Announcement

#1 2012-04-11 16:06:32

RWH
2012-03-07

Getting php "undefined index" errors

Can anyone advise me on this please?

When I log into Admin, I get the following php errors:
   Undefined index: zero_plural in ... /public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 925
   Undefined index: day in             ... /public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 520
   Undefined index: month in         ... /public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 523

The site works OK, except that when I attempt to run a slideshow, I get more php errors:
   Undefined index: day in             ... /public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 520
   Undefined index: month in         ... /public_html/include/functions.inc.php on line 523

I suspect these errors arise from some file corruption when transferring the web-site from one location to another.

Is there any way of doing a re-install/repair of Piwigo to remedy these problems?
Or is there any other way of fixing this?

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Regards
Bob

#2 2012-04-16 20:43:50

RWH
2012-03-07

Re: Getting php "undefined index" errors

So no-one can suggest anything?

It seems that my only option is to delete absolutely everything, re-install everything, re-configure it all and then upload all my photos again.

#3 2012-04-16 20:51:53

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

why not just download the arhive from piwigo.org and replae all files ?

these errors are like a missing/orrupted language file

#4 2012-04-17 10:44:42

RWH
2012-03-07

Many thanks.

I downloaded the archive and FTP uploaded with the "do not overwrite" option. This had no effect at all. Nothing seemed to be uploaded. So I repeated the FTP upload, setting it to overwrite everything. This cured the problem. Wonderful!

I had not appreciated that this action could be done without all my customisation settings and photo links.

Many thanks for your help. I do appreciate that you are all volunteers and that it takes a lot of work to maintain such an excellent product.

Regards
Bob

Board footer