Announcement

#1 2012-07-09 14:25:41

desperate

how to deinstall piwigo

At first,

I found you on ubunutuusers.de, the wiki!

I tried your software on my server, cause I use only postgresql (my musicserver works with postgresql and some other software). The Idea was to put dokuwiki and piwigo together.

My server is a debian-server stable. the piwigo-script starts after the installation, and I put my password for postgresql admin in. it was not possible to log in after few steps in the installation.

I try it with a password like "123456789" later or only "a" but it doen't work!

So I have a database in my server wich is garbage. And please, where can I find the database? Wich name?

Postgresql 8.4 use "numbers" for the names. And I haven't found your piwigo database!

Normaly I use PGADMIN III works fine. Or sql!

So please give me the directories where piwigo is install, so I can clean it manually. The installation is now dirty!
And my server is now "dirty"

Greetings from a desperate man who spend more than 2 hours to try to install your software on a stable clean debian server with postgresql wich is not from "oracle"!!!

Sorry but now I have much more work to clean my server, cause I like it to have it secure)

#2 2012-07-10 12:38:47

desperate

Re: how to deinstall piwigo

It is possible to remove piwigo complete on a debian server.

I habe used the installation script of debian. Means, apt-get install piwigo and then the debian installation-"way".

But here the way to remove complete a programm from a debian system.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/200 … 00654.html

I try it out, why it was not possible to install piwigo with postgresql on a debian server. I use md5 as login on postgresql.

If I find a solution, I post it here!!!

Board footer