Announcement

#1 2012-09-14 12:55:45

goangaus
Member
2012-01-13
16

I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

Hello,

For some time I have a strange error:
All my albums are password protected. I log in and see the images without any issue but after displaying a random number of images (let's say 15) I see this error message "You are not authorized to access the requested page" and I have to login again. I do not have any long pause or something like that, just click next 15 times or so and I am logged out.
I have now the version 2.4.3 installed but this error was also on 2.4.1.
I did not had this error from the beginning but I do not remember what version I installed initially.

Do you have any recommendation how to fix it?

Offline

 

#2 2012-09-21 08:55:10

goangaus
Member
2012-01-13
16

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

Any clue?

Offline

 

#3 2012-09-21 16:40:13

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06
7037

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

Hello
This is due to the plugin. I've notified the author.
But this plugin is not recommended: it appears pictures inside protected albums can still be seen on other pages like random our most viewed....
Use the build-in system with private album, and rights on user/group


To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Offline

 

#4 2012-09-21 17:30:35

Tadjio
Member
UK
2012-05-02
432

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

flop25 wrote:

This is due to the plugin. I've notified the author.
But this plugin is not recommended: it appears pictures inside protected albums can still be seen on other pages like random our most viewed....
Use the build-in system with private album, and rights on user/group

Which plugin?
I am having trouble with "PWG Stuffs" showing spurious photos in this way.


Tadjio

Offline

 

#5 2012-09-21 18:02:20

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06
7037

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

goangaus wrote:

All my albums are password protected.

isn't [extension by unclvito] Protected Albums ?


To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Offline

 

#6 2012-09-21 18:08:04

Tadjio
Member
UK
2012-05-02
432

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

flop25 wrote:

goangaus wrote:

All my albums are password protected.

isn't [extension by unclvito] Protected Albums ?

What I am finding with 'PWG Stuffs' may be a different issue but I think it started with 2.4
If a User views Featured or Random Photos, the view is not restricted.  It goes on to show all the photos in my Gallery, including those which are Private and should not be seen by the User.
This seemed to me what you were describing, flop25.

flop25 wrote:

it appears pictures inside protected albums can still be seen on other pages like random our most viewed....


Tadjio

Offline

 

#7 2012-09-22 16:28:37

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06
7037

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

@goangaus still waiting your answer

@Tadjio ! Could you try to set a new gallery, only private album and use Pwg Stuff : see if you can generate such a surprising bug. (I will see on my side too but later)


To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Offline

 

#8 2012-09-23 17:47:01

Tadjio
Member
UK
2012-05-02
432

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

flop25 wrote:

@Tadjio ! Could you try to set a new gallery, only private album and use Pwg Stuff : see if you can generate such a surprising bug. (I will see on my side too but later)

It seems that most of the bug has been fixed.  What remains is that if you click on the Featured Photo you can still wander off through all the other photos in the gallery.


Tadjio

Offline

 

#9 2012-09-23 17:50:58

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06
7037

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

Tadjio wrote:

flop25 wrote:

@Tadjio ! Could you try to set a new gallery, only private album and use Pwg Stuff : see if you can generate such a surprising bug. (I will see on my side too but later)

It seems that most of the bug has been fixed.  What remains is that if you click on the Featured Photo you can still wander off through all the other photos in the gallery.

That is normal. You already talked about


To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Offline

 

#10 2012-09-23 17:54:41

Tadjio
Member
UK
2012-05-02
432

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

flop25 wrote:

That is normal. You already talked about

Not quite.  Before it was showing Private photos even to Guests.
Anyway, I don't think it is normal now - it should only show Featured Photos if you click Left or Right surely?


Tadjio

Offline

 

#11 2012-09-27 11:36:01

goangaus
Member
2012-01-13
16

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

flop25 wrote:

@goangaus still waiting your answer

Sorry for the late reply, I was not notified by email that I have replies.

I do not use any plugin for protected albums, I use the built in feature.

Offline

 

#12 2012-09-27 15:14:21

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06
7037

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

goangaus wrote:

flop25 wrote:

@goangaus still waiting your answer

Sorry for the late reply, I was not notified by email that I have replies.

I do not use any plugin for protected albums, I use the built in feature.

Ok
when you log in do you check the Remember Me?


To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Offline

 

#13 2012-09-27 15:37:50

goangaus
Member
2012-01-13
16

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

Yes, I click Remember me and I have the error.
But the error is present also if I do not click it (I saw it when a frient loged in and received the error)

Offline

 

#14 2012-09-27 15:40:20

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06
7037

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

Huuum
Did you test on an other computer? Can I test? send me a link and an account if you prefer


To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Offline

 

#15 2012-09-27 15:55:13

goangaus
Member
2012-01-13
16

Re: I am logged off after displaying a random number of images

flop25 wrote:

Huuum
Did you test on an other computer? Can I test? send me a link and an account if you prefer

Email sent.
I tested from another computer too with the same result.

Last edited by goangaus (2012-09-27 15:55:53)

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2022 · Contact