Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » Problems with Mobile Theme for Tablets (iPad)

#1 2013-01-25 18:03:44

Tadjio
UK
2012-05-02

Problems with Mobile Theme for Tablets (iPad)

Recently I have been trying to use the Smart Pocket Mobile Theme.
Or rather my Users have been trying it, on an iPhone and an iPad.

Firstly we had an issue with iPhones where you couldn't 'login' or 'register' or do any of the other similar actions.  Pierrick and P@t fixed this for me.

I then asked Pierrick to install the plugin "Mobile Theme for Tablets" to try on an iPad (I use piwigo.com).
On a quick test this seemed to work but further problems arise...

1) On the iPad, the first screen displayed is always in the Desktop Theme (Stripped for me).
As soon as you click on an Album it then switches to the "Smart Pocket Theme" and everything is correct.

2) With the "Mobile Theme for Tablets" enabled, both on the iPad and on the iPhone if you create an icon button on the Home Screen, pressing this always starts with the Desktop Theme.

3) For the iPhone only, if you deactivate the "Mobile Theme for Tablets" then the Home Screen icon button works as expected and launches the "Smart Pocket Theme".

4) I don't have an iPad with me to check, but I also remember that the original problem with an iPhone also occurs, in that you cannot 'login' or 'register' from the Mobile Theme's Home Page.

I hope all this makes sense but please ask if I need to explain anymore...

Last edited by Tadjio (2013-01-25 18:06:29)

Tadjio

#2 2013-01-27 00:32:14

julien1311
1970-01-01

Re: Problems with Mobile Theme for Tablets (iPad)

I will try to figure out the problem. I should be able to look at this next week.

#3 2013-01-27 00:34:08

Tadjio
UK
2012-05-02

Thanks.  That's great.
(I can test an iPad on Monday:)

Last edited by Tadjio (2013-01-27 00:35:16)

Tadjio

#4 2013-02-20 23:38:52

Tadjio
UK
2012-05-02

julien1311 wrote:

I will try to figure out the problem. I should be able to look at this next week.

Hi Julien
Is there any chance you can look at this issue soon?
At the moment it is causing trouble both with the iPad and with the iPhone when the plugin is enabled.
Thanks

Tadjio

#5 2013-04-29 18:10:46

Serge

Hey guys,

I have the same problem - cannot login or register on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad). Just found this topic while looking for a solution on web. Mobile Theme looks great but does not work for me.

--
Serge

#6 2016-05-13 13:39:52

gcapics

Is there a solution for upload button not working on Smart Pocket Theme? Thanks.

•  » Themes
  •  » Problems with Mobile Theme for Tablets (iPad)

Board footer