Announcement

#1 2013-07-05 11:34:34

Kees Hessels
Translation Team
2010-03-26

Errors with "allow_html_in_metadata" after upgrade to 2.5.2

After upgrading to version 2.5.2 (using the elegant-theme) and clicking on the metadata-icon i get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: allow_html_in_metadata in xxx/public_html/piwigo/include/functions_metadata.inc.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined index: allow_html_in_metadata in xxx/public_html/piwigo/include/functions_metadata.inc.php on line 67

Notice: Undefined index: allow_html_in_metadata in xxx/public_html/piwigo/include/functions_metadata.inc.php on line 67

Notice: Undefined index: allow_html_in_metadata in xxxo/public_html/piwigo/include/functions_metadata.inc.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at xxx/public_html/piwigo/include/functions_metadata.inc.php:155) in xxx/public_html/piwigo/include/page_header.php on line 101

What's wrong?

#2 2013-07-05 11:37:22

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Re: Errors with "allow_html_in_metadata" after upgrade to 2.5.2

Hi Kees,

$conf['allow_html_in_metadata'] is defined in include/config_default.inc.php

Can you check that you have it?

#3 2013-07-05 11:53:57

Kees Hessels
Translation Team
2010-03-26

I think there was something wrong with the installation of 2.5.2 . I do not remember the errors.
Everytime i start the administration i get a message there is a new version. Clicking on the message brings me to Piwigo Update screen, but this screen says i have the latest version, no upgrade possibility. The administration screen says i have 2.5.2

i copied the downloaded 2.5.2 config_default.inc.php to my host and the metadata-errors are gone.
The above mentioned error is still there. So i think i still have some old files of 2.5.1 on my server.

#4 2013-07-05 12:00:11

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Hi
To be sure you can overwrite every files from the 2.5.2 package, by ftp
The "new version" message can stay sometimes but a logout/login usually fix it

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#5 2013-07-05 12:10:36

Kees Hessels
Translation Team
2010-03-26

Logout - Login did fix the version message.
I am going to copy the downloaded 2.5.2 files to my host.

Thanks.

Board footer