Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Smartpocket Picture Page

#1 2013-10-17 03:19:14

Cadencia
Auckland, New Zealand
2013-10-12

[resolved] Smartpocket Picture Page

I have set my gallery (http://www.hsb.co.nz) up without using the lightbox plugin, so that when a visitor to the site clicks on a thumbnail in the album, he gets the picture page and descriptive text.  Also, I have modified the PayPal shopping cart plugin so as to add a link in the menu, rather than buttons under the picture.

The point is, I want the viewer of my picture to be able to purchase it by clicking on a link.  That all works beautifully.

BUT when being operated from a mobile device, the menus don't show, and the pictures are displayed using a lightbox.  I know the user can turn off the mobile theme - but I want to make it easy for him.  I want to make it so that tapping on a thumbnail brings up a large version of the photo (as it now does), but then I want the user to be able to tap on that large image and be presented with a "buy now" or something.

Before I start diving into the works here, I thought I would ask for suggestions and/or comments

Thanks
Phil

#2 2013-10-18 03:14:18

Cadencia
Auckland, New Zealand
2013-10-12

Re: [resolved] Smartpocket Picture Page

The solution - or at least, the workaround - is to disable the smartpocket theme.

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Smartpocket Picture Page

Board footer