Announcement

  •  » Themes
  •  » [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

#16 2014-03-24 19:42:57

Jason
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Solved!

In "functions_tag.inc"

CHANGE:   $query = 'SELECT * FROM '.TAGS_TABLE.';';
TO: $query = 'SELECT * FROM `piwigo_tags` ORDER BY `id_typetags` ASC,`name` ASC';

and in "tags.php" under the section:
  // +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
  // |                        tag cloud construction                         |
  // +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+

CHANGE:   
// we want tags diplayed in alphabetic order
  usort($tags, 'tag_alpha_compare');

TO:
  // we want tags diplayed in alphabetic order
  // usort($tags, 'tag_alpha_compare');

BOOM, your tags are now sorted by colors!

But if you update piwigo to the latest version you must re-edit the files... ;)

JASON

 

#17 2014-04-25 11:03:24

Tom Galland
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Hi,

How have you got the tags to show above the images and not in a Related Tags menu block?


For Example, on the linked page below. I have searched for a tag and the related ones have come up in coloured text.
http://www.modusoptimus.com/pwg/index/tags/california

Tom

 

#18 2014-05-04 11:07:38

newron
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Hy there at first i must say modus is awesome template.
i use square thumbnails. All what i want is to display 3 thumbnails in row for iphone.
how can i change square thumbnail width

BEST REGARDS

 

#19 2014-05-05 10:47:02

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

newron wrote:

i use square thumbnails. All what i want is to display 3 thumbnails in row for iphone.
how can i change square thumbnail width

Are you talking about album thumbnails or photo thumbnails ? (the display is not the same)

Offline

 

#20 2014-05-14 06:52:46

Priya
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Hi. I installed your theme on my piwigo site but the albums are not neatly next to each other but have these long boxes around them. What do I change to make the home page look like yours? Thanks!
www.iwitnez.com

 

#21 2014-05-14 08:23:39

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05
13541

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Priya wrote:

Hi. I installed your theme on my piwigo site but the albums are not neatly next to each other but have these long boxes around them. What do I change to make the home page look like yours? Thanks!
www.iwitnez.com

modus 2.6.c will show by default the same nice layout as rvelices' Piwigo :-)

Offline

 

#22 2014-05-14 08:26:16

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Priya wrote:

Hi. I installed your theme on my piwigo site but the albums are not neatly next to each other but have these long boxes around them. What do I change to make the home page look like yours? Thanks!
www.iwitnez.com

You need to go on admin themes modus configuration and input the number of pixels for the album thumbnails.

Offline

 

#23 2014-05-27 03:14:03

Priya
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Thanks! Changing the pixel size of the album made it work beautifully.

 

#24 2014-06-08 21:38:44

decepticlone
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

I've installed this theme a few times, but can only get the gallery front page to work. Clicking into any of my galleries simply shows missing image icons at the top left and nothing else. If I click a missing image icon I get a page not found 404. All other themes I've tried work. Modus is the nicest one I've seen thus far and would like to use it.

 

#25 2014-06-09 12:28:49

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Can I have a link?

Offline

 

#26 2014-06-15 16:47:16

PN
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Hello. I love the theme. Can you tell me which lines of code to change so I can have the photo description displayed in the slideshow? Thanks.

 

#27 2014-06-16 04:24:25

decepticlone
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

rvelices wrote:

Can I have a link?

I don't have an external link. I'm just experimenting for an in-home gallery. If I change the sizes of thumbnails in the configuration to small or larger the individual galleries work, but the home gallery still shows missing images. Anything under Small shows broken image thumbs.

 

#28 2014-06-16 11:25:11

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

PN wrote:

Hello. I love the theme. Can you tell me which lines of code to change so I can have the photo description displayed in the slideshow? Thanks.

It is there (at least on my site). Can I have a link?

Offline

 

#29 2014-06-16 11:27:30

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

decepticlone wrote:

rvelices wrote:

Can I have a link?

I don't have an external link. I'm just experimenting for an in-home gallery. If I change the sizes of thumbnails in the configuration to small or larger the individual galleries work, but the home gallery still shows missing images. Anything under Small shows broken image thumbs.

Sorry but I cannot really help as I cannot reproduce. Anyway seems like you have an issue with generation of small resizes for some photos but it's just a wild guess.

Offline

 

#30 2014-06-16 12:11:22

PN
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

rvelices wrote:

PN wrote:

Hello. I love the theme. Can you tell me which lines of code to change so I can have the photo description displayed in the slideshow? Thanks.

It is there (at least on my site). Can I have a link?

Maybe it's because I'm using theme Modus? My site

 
  •  » Themes
  •  » [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2022 · Contact