Announcement

#1 2018-01-30 10:41:51

doggy
2016-12-27

SQL errors

Greetings,

I was working on my piwigo and went to dinner.

When I came back, I could no longer get into piwigo/index.php or piwigo/admin.php. I get the following errors. I have tried checking and repairing the mysql database but no change. Any help would be much appreciated. You can see the message yourself by going to the gallery link below, but here it is

Piwigo version: 2.9.2
PHP version: 7.0
MySQL version: not sure, but 5.7+
Piwigo URL: http://www.kerr.net.au/piwigo/index.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Warning:  [mysql error 1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive,
    create_subcategories,
    nb_photos,
    storage
  FROM piwisn_co' at line 6

SELECT
    id,
    type,
    category_id,
    user_album,
    recursive,
    create_subcategories,
    nb_photos,
    storage
  FROM piwisn_community_permissions
  WHERE (type = 'any_visitor')
; in /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 845

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:226 Stack trace: #0 /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/plugins/community/include/functions_community.inc.php(102): pwg_db_fetch_assoc(false) #1 /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/plugins/community/main.inc.php(48): community_get_user_permissions('2') #2 /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/include/functions_plugins.inc.php(279): community_init() #3 /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/include/common.inc.php(308): trigger_notify('init') #4 /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/index.php(26): include_once('/home/kerrne5/p...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/kerrne5/public_html/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 226

#2 2018-01-31 01:46:29

doggy
2016-12-27

Re: SQL errors

Fixed.
Something went wrong with the community plugin. I had to manually disable it in the database and system files. Then I was able to fully use piwigo again.
Regards,
Dave

Board footer