Announcement

#1 2018-10-14 19:36:08

poly
2018-10-14

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone...

Hey

I'm suddenly (the last week) getting errors all over my gallery. I have not changed a single thing, they just started to appear.

On the homepage I'm getting the following error:

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Listing the error precisely at include/common.inc.php on line 141

Also on the homepage:

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

on include/functions.inc.php on line 415
and include/page_tail.php on line 48

I can no longer log into my admin section because I'm getting a fatal error.

They all seem to be revolving around the time settings. I have changed nothing in the settings which would suddenly produce these errors.

Does anybody know how to fix?

#2 2018-10-15 00:00:50

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Re: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone...

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

Board footer