Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Wrong banner is displayed using Header Manger and another issue

#1 2020-01-28 18:42:20

Crythes
2020-01-23

Wrong banner is displayed using Header Manger and another issue

Hi,

So the plugin works fine when I go inside an album and look at photos - the album specific banner is displayed. However, when I access the same photo after finding it through the search function the main banner and not the album specific one is displayed.

I wonder if the problem might be that the plugin pulls out the information about the location of the photo from the upper navigation bar (e.g. Home/Mythical Creatures/Dragons/Blue Dragon), and not from the navigation bar that is below the image (Albums). This is because when you look at an image after searching it, the upper navigation bar just says "Home/Search results/Blue Dragon". 

Another issue, or maybe just a question about functionality -  I want some Album banners to be a link to an external website, while keep others just as an image. I know this can be achieved for the main banner in Configuration -> With text with the following code

<a href="......">%header_manager%</a>

But I can't seem to find this functionality for album banners.

Thank you.

Piwigo version: 2.10.1
PHP version: 5.4.16
MySQL version: 5.7.28-31

Gallery currently private.

Last edited by Crythes (2020-01-28 18:43:14)

#2 2020-01-31 13:45:01

kleiner_Hobbit
Berlin
2017-08-22

Re: Wrong banner is displayed using Header Manger and another issue

Crythes wrote:

when I access the same photo after finding it through the search function the main banner and not the album specific one is displayed.

I think it is not possible to show the specific album banner, because you can combine a photo with a multiple number of albums.

•  » Extensions
  •  » Wrong banner is displayed using Header Manger and another issue

Board footer