Announcement

#1 2020-06-28 11:33:28

paolopiace
2020-06-28

link thumbnails to original full image

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

hello everyone, I'm a web designer and new user of piwigo. I have to develop a photo gallery for a client of mine who asks me for a simple thing but that I can't set up, i.e. clicking on the thumbnails when using lightbox (I use an available plugin) opens the loaded original image, and not a resized one (I see it opens the format -la.jpg). has anyone had my own needs and can you help me?
also, is it possible to disable the generation of derivative images, excluding that of thumbnails?
my client has to upload several thousand images already resized to 1200px long side, and would not want to multiply the size on the server with all the variants.
thank you in advance!

Paolo Chiesa

ita/
buongiorno a tutti, sono un web designer e nuovo utente di piwigo. devo sviluppare una photo gallery per un mio cliente che mi chiede una cosa semplice ma che non riesco ad impostare, ovvero che cliccando sulla thumbnails quando si usa lightbox (io uso un plugin disponibile) venga aperta l'immagine originale caricata, e non una ridimensionata (vedo che apre il formato -la.jpg). qualcuno ha avuto la mia stessa esigenze e mi può aiutare?
inoltre, è possibile disabilitare la generazione delle immagini derivative, esclusa quella delle thumbnails?
il mio cliente deve caricare parecchie migliaia di immagini già ridimensionate a 1200px di lato lungo, e non vorrebbe moltiplicare la dimensione sul server con tutte le varianti.
grazie anticipatamente!

Paolo Chiesa

Piwigo version: 2.10
PHP version: 7.2
MySQL version: 5.6
Piwigo URL: http://

Board footer