Announcement

#1 2021-03-14 22:40:05

id8tionist
2019-03-04

You are not authorised to access the requested page

Hello/Hi/Greetings,
I am unable to sign into update my site.

Warning showing up on screen:

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_cookie.inc.php on line 72

Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 39

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 44

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 45

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 46

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 47

Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 50

Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when headers already sent in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 51

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/common.inc.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/functions_cookie.inc.php:72) in /home4/id8tionist/public_html/portfolio-art/include/page_header.php on line 101

Piwigo URL: https://www.id8tionist.com/portfolio-art/

#2 2021-03-15 01:07:12

kwgagel
2020-12-03

Re: You are not authorised to access the requested page

Try logging into your account directly at https://id8tionist.com/my-account/ and see if you can get control again through that.

#3 2021-03-15 05:36:30

id8tionist
2019-03-04

That is for the wordpress side of the site.

I made a mix of WP and Piwigo so I could get the features I wanted.

I know this is because I avoided updating piwigo so long due to the theme I had was not working so well the last time I tried. I've been a bit busy to do much.

I was able to get in by replacing the /include/ folder -- but still having some issues. I tried to take down the topic after I did that so I wouldn't waste anyone's time

Thank you though

#4 2021-03-15 13:36:38

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

You can "Set this topic as resolved" via the links for managing your fist post on a thread you created.

Did you modify the core files? because if uploading back core files fixed your issue, it might be a hack.

Also did you change the Php version?

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer