Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » custom contact link on photo page extension

#1 2023-01-06 12:33:35

rob1n
2013-10-18

custom contact link on photo page extension

Hi,
I was testing the 'custom contact link on photo page' extension. At the moment it just adds a "If you're interested in this photo - Clic here" link under a photo, which opens in the contact form - so far so good - but when you get the email through there's nothing to tell you Which picture they were interested in. There's just a link back to the gallery.

I was hoping it would send a link to that image, or its URL, or it's ID or something. Is that possible? Or is it possible to modify it to do that please?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Rob

#2 2023-01-17 13:20:59

rob1n
2013-10-18

Re: custom contact link on photo page extension

Am I missing something?
The plugin Description says: "Add a specific contact button on the page of the photo"; that implies to me that it then emails the gallery owner with some indication as to which specific photo the person is interested in.

I'm not a programmer so can't work it out myself but would love to have it do this.

#3 2023-01-17 13:43:55

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Hi :-)

when i've time, I see this

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#4 2023-01-17 19:06:42

rob1n
2013-10-18

Great, thanks!

#5 2023-05-09 19:00:16

jorgep
2013-02-03

Hello ddtddt,

I was wondering if you had the change to look at this -- I have the same need.

Ability for an end user to go ahead and send me an email they are interested in the photo
but I need to know what photo they are talking about ... is there a %photoid% or perhaps %referenceURL% or something we can pass to contact form?

Thanks!

•  » Extensions
  •  » custom contact link on photo page extension

Board footer