Announcement

#1 2009-07-13 02:00:00

sonreir
2009-05-03

Error Music Player

Hi,

just installed the Music Player Plugin...and in fact it is working fine...but when i click onto "Show a popup embeded player" i got an error line in the new popup window which says :

"Notice : Undefined variable: title in /.../include/page_header.php on line 51. "

Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

Thx in advance.

#2 2009-07-14 13:32:39

sanami

Re: Error Music Player

sonreir wrote:

Hi,

just installed the Music Player Plugin...and in fact it is working fine...but when i click onto "Show a popup embeded player" i got an error line in the new popup window which says :

"Notice : Undefined variable: title in /.../include/page_header.php on line 51. "

Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

Thx in advance.

Yes it works great but I do get the same error. I would appreciate an answer too
merci

#3 2009-07-15 13:58:35

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Error Music Player

I'm the creator of the plugin

please search in google with 'error_reporting' and 'php.ini' to understand what I will say.
this notices comes from Php which are saying 'you may have a probleme' but there are not any problem.

In order to don't see this notice but see the warnings :
-modify the local config file like that : $conf['show_php_errors'] = 'E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE | E_STRICT'; Use the plugin LocalFiles Editor in order to do this change.

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer