Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » ftp upload image, how to add a picture for each predetermined tag

#1 2010-07-20 14:47:58

ooooo
2010-07-20

ftp upload image, how to add a picture for each predetermined tag

I am using the latest 2.1.2 version
I use ftp software to upload images to the server, how can a folder inside of each image are added 1 or N different labels / image description.

For example I am using ftp upload the new file, name is "china", inside a folder with 100 photos, they are all "landscape" tag pictures, of which 20 pictures are in addition to "landscape" Outside in ", Guangdong "Tag, and another 30 are" Landscape "" scenery "," Guangxi "。。。。 tag attributes, etc., how do I use ftp software to upload the image files at the same time, insert in the database with their corresponding The new label or description? ? ?

I've been to every picture is made with the excel table is their own property, such as the file name is "landscape. Jpg" this picture of me excel in the corresponding table has been given his label associated with the corresponding 3 Up, but only in the local association, I do not know how like in the server associated with the above have to do the same

我用ftp软件上传图片到服务器,怎么样才能给文件夹里面的每一张图片都添加1或者N个不同的标签/图片描述。
比如我现在用ftp上传新的文件,名字是"china",文件夹里面有100张照片,都是属于“风景”标签的图片,其中有20张图片是除了“风景”外还属于“广东”的标签,另外有30张是属于“风景”“旅游风景”“广西”。。。。等等标签属性,我要怎么在用ftp软件上传图片文件的同时,在数据库中插入跟他们对应的新的标签或者描述???

我已经给每一张图片都用excel表格做出了属于他们的自己的属性,比如文件名称叫"风景.jpg"这个图片我在对应的excel表格中已经给出了他对应的3个标签关联起来,不过是在本地关联而已,我不清楚怎么样在服务器上面也做同样的关联

•  » Requests
  •  » ftp upload image, how to add a picture for each predetermined tag

Board footer