Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » Change Arrival Page to display custom content

#1 2010-04-27 21:51:32

Darryl
2010-04-27

Change Arrival Page to display custom content

I would like to be able to change my landing page (index.php) to be a blank page so I can create my own welcome page on it. Within that page, I would like to be able to link to the galleries. Each time a user clicks the Home buttons, I would like it to go back to the custom landing page and not the galleries.

How many and which pages/links would I need to edit to make this happen and will it have an impact on anything in the database?

Thanks!

#2 2010-04-28 08:09:59

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

Re: Change Arrival Page to display custom content

Adding your index.html page to the actual code would be suit you, don't you think so?

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

#3 2010-04-30 02:10:22

Darryl
2010-04-27

Thanks VDigital.

I think this would work fine. Problem is, I don't see how to stop the main page from loading index.php?/categories automatically on first load.

For example, if I type in the main URL (example: www.mysite.com) into the browser, it loads the page as if www.mysite.com/index.php?/categories is loading.

Where in the Index.php file do I change it so www.mysite.com only loads a blank page instead of categories?

Thanks.

#4 2010-08-03 16:27:02

dmstive
2010-07-30

This seems to be an unresolved issue; I too cannot figure out how to display a DIV container to unregistered users and make that DIV disappear once registered. Have you figured this out since the last post?

•  » Requests
  •  » Change Arrival Page to display custom content

Board footer