Announcement

#1 2010-05-18 22:31:52

grum
Former Piwigo Team
Pantin
2007-09-10

[plugin] Advanced Metadata

Version 0.4 of the plugin is available in the extensions.
([extension by grum] Advanced Metadata)

This version is compatible with version 2.1 of Piwigo and offers at the moment:
- Statistical analysis of the metadata of the picture gallery
- Interface to easily select the Exif metadata, IPTC and XMP (550 metadata are recognized, including some metadata from manufacturers Canon, Nikon and Pentax)
- The ability to format the display on the gallery (grouping information, ordering metadata)

The additional functions (research, conversion tag, other metadata, ...) will come later.

The plugin requires the installation of version 3.1.0 of the plugin GrumPluginClasses

My pictures with Piwigo, of course !
[ www.grum.fr ]

#2 2010-05-24 18:49:24

snarfies

Re: [plugin] Advanced Metadata

I have Plugin 3.1.1 installed, but when I click on the Install link in my Plugins section I just get a blank white page.

#3 2010-05-26 18:41:02

snarfies

Ah, looks like even though I have a blank screen it still shows up as an uninstalled plugin, but if I try to install it it says "Fatal error: Class 'AMD_install' not found in /home/otakubel/public_html/LDs/plugins/AMetaData/maintain.inc.php  on line 73"

#4 2010-06-06 17:25:38

kiddy-admin
Translation Team
Moscow
2009-05-16

and i have same problem - blank list only after activation the plugin

#5 2010-06-06 17:28:16

kiddy-admin
Translation Team
Moscow
2009-05-16

grum wrote:

The plugin requires the installation of version 3.1.0 of the plugin GrumPluginClasses

may be version Conflict? I have 3.1.1

#6 2010-06-07 07:48:22

tosca
Former Piwigo Team
Cévennes (France)
2006-09-23

kiddy-admin wrote:

grum wrote:

I you had a previous version of this plugin, you need to de-install it completely before installing the new version; otherwise, it won't work.

My galleries : Photos, Watercolours, Recipes

#7 2010-08-07 15:59:47

BrandonCougar

Bonjour,

j'ai plus ou moins le même problème : lors de l'activation du plugin j'ai une page blanche avec le message suivant :
Fatal error: Class 'DateTime' not found in /mnt/142/sda/a/c/foto.steph/plugins/AMetaData/JpegMetaData/Common/ConvertData.class.php  on line 296

J'avais installé Grum Plugins Classes 3.1.1 et voyant qu'il fallait la version 3.1.0 j'ai désinstaller réinstallé et j'obtiens toujours le même résultat.

Si quelqu'un a une explication je suis preneur ;-)
Merci

#8 2010-08-07 17:11:45

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

BrandonCougar wrote:

Bonjour,

j'ai plus ou moins le même problème : lors de l'activation du plugin j'ai une page blanche avec le message suivant :
Fatal error: Class 'DateTime' not found in /mnt/142/sda/a/c/foto.steph/plugins/AMetaData/JpegMetaData/Common/ConvertData.class.php  on line 296

J'avais installé Grum Plugins Classes 3.1.1 et voyant qu'il fallait la version 3.1.0 j'ai désinstaller réinstallé et j'obtiens toujours le même résultat.

Merci

Merci de poser la question sur le Forum FR
ou ici en EN

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#9 2010-08-07 17:12:38

grum
Former Piwigo Team
Pantin
2007-09-10

BrandonCougar wrote:

Bonjour,

Merci

Hi

You are on the english forum, if you want an answer in french, please ask your question on the french forum.

Thanks.

[ www.grum.fr ]

#10 2010-08-07 17:15:28

grum
Former Piwigo Team
Pantin
2007-09-10

kiddy-admin wrote:

grum wrote:

If you try to download an install the plugin manually ?
I don't know why, but it seems there is some problems with the installed files if you use the plugin manager with some of my plugin... Doing the install manually seems to works..

[ www.grum.fr ]

#11 2010-08-09 06:10:06

markjay Andres

H..!! ALL,,
   I you had a previous version of this plugin, you need to de-install it completely before installing the new version; otherwise, it won't work.,,!!!!
                             "TNX & GOD BLESS"

#12 2010-08-25 07:08:51

yuragal

Hello!

I have a question on using Advanced Metadata plugin. I'm using Digikam to assign tags to my pictures. However, when I'm trying to import tags to Piwigo using AMetadata, there is no field with tags assigned. In fact, tags are stored in exif "Tag list" field and this field is likely not to be processed with AMetadata in the right way.

Here is a chunk of exiftool ouptut with "Tag list" filed for sample jpg file:

Code:

By-line Title                   : yuragal
Software                        : digiKam-0.10.0
Creator Tool                    : digiKam-0.10.0
Authors Position                : yuragal
Artist                          : Yuri Galachyants
Subject                         : Хребет Кропоткина
Creator                         : Yuri Galachyants
Tags List                       : места/Прибайкалье/Хребет Кропоткина
Image Width                     : 640
Image Height                    : 480
Encoding Process                : Progressive DCT, Huffman coding

It should be noted that tags have Cyrillic symbols in UTF-8 encoding.

Could you please give me a clue on how to import my tags to Piwigo?

#13 2010-08-25 09:48:28

grum
Former Piwigo Team
Pantin
2007-09-10

Hi !

As you can see, the plugin Advanced Metadata is in the release 0.4 => I'm currently writting the release 0.5, but the possibility to import tags into piwigo will not be implemented before the release 0.6 because I don't have the time to do this...

[ www.grum.fr ]

#14 2010-08-25 11:19:28

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

yuragal, you can do this with the standard IPTC configuration in Piwigo, please see [Forum, topic 8945] Reading IPTC tags and open a new topic if it doesn't answer your question.

#15 2010-08-27 04:19:54

brough
2010-08-27

kiddy-admin wrote:

and i have same problem - blank list only after activation the plugin

I have installed Grum Plugins Classes.3 Version 3.1.1 (also tried 3.1.0), and then installed Advanced MetaData  v 0.4. When I activate AMD I get a blank page. Have uninstalled and reinstalled using both manual and automated processes, same result.

Have tried it with both user 99 and actual owner. Same result: blank page when activated.

Piwigo version 2.1.2

Any ideas, anyone?

Board footer